PDA

View Full Version : OT: What's going on at Missouri??

UKRxman93
11-08-2015, 02:35 PM
Nm

dan_bgblue
11-08-2015, 02:40 PM
Link to one news report I read this morning (http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/11/08/missouri-to-boycott-season-until-university-president-steps-down/?intcmp=hplnws)

elicat
11-08-2015, 02:47 PM
Good grief.

Darrell KSR
11-08-2015, 02:50 PM
Wow.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

suncat05
11-08-2015, 04:57 PM
Pinkel is pandering to this bunch. The school president isn't doing his job in dealing with this, and then you have Missouri's idiot in the governor's mansion chiming in too.
This situation is about to explode, and when it does, it will not be pretty.

UKRxman93
11-08-2015, 08:10 PM
Pinkel is pandering to this bunch. The school president isn't doing his job in dealing with this, and then you have Missouri's idiot in the governor's mansion chiming in too.
This situation is about to explode, and when it does, it will not be pretty.

That was my first impression as well, but was not sure about all the facts. I would like to know more before commenting further.

jazyd
11-08-2015, 11:47 PM
Just based on what I read there, pinker is allowing his players to go about things in a very wrong manner. He is teaching them that demand, work stoppage, threats, my way or the hwy attitudes are more important than communication or working thru possible problems.

As long as the school or coach gives in to these demands, they won't stop because there always will be something else down the road

ajp40505
11-09-2015, 08:06 AM
There's a long AP article up today on Yahoo that I can't copy and paste, but the last paragraph caught my attention:

"The racial issues are just the latest controversy at the university in recent months, following the suspension of graduate students' health care subsidies and the end to the university contract with a Planned Parenthood clinic that performs abortions."

MTcatfan
11-09-2015, 08:10 AM
When I first heard about this I wasn't sure this type of protest was warranted in this case. Then after read quite a bit about the situation at Missouri, I think things there are pretty tense and there is something going on that is being made worse by a complete lack of leadership. After all of that, I am still not sure in this case this type of protest is warranted, as I am not around Mizzou.

That said I will say that civil disobedience has done a lot of good for this country in its history, so if they feel the situation warrants civil disobedience to affect change, then that is their choice.

MTcatfan
11-09-2015, 08:13 AM
There's a long AP article up today on Yahoo that I can't copy and paste, but the last paragraph caught my attention:

"The racial issues are just the latest controversy at the university in recent months, following the suspension of graduate students' health care subsidies and the end to the university contract with a Planned Parenthood clinic that performs abortions."

Add to that the student bar association of the law school was allowed by the administration to adopt at a glance an unconstitutional social media policy that is so broadly written that if you use social media to criticize the social media policy then you can get in trouble. Heck from looking at it if you are a law student and criticized the football team's play you could get in trouble under the policy.

jazyd
11-09-2015, 09:20 AM

I have no problem ending Planned Parenthood contract, put the money in clinics that are truly concerned about health and not just doing abortions and making a small fortune off tax dollars. A University should not be contracted to a company such as that.

MTcatfan
11-09-2015, 10:36 AM
And the civil disobedience worked:

President of Missouri just resigned.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/university-missouri-president-tim-wolfe-resigns-amid-protests/story?id=35076098

jazyd
11-09-2015, 10:47 AM
And the civil disobedience worked:

President of Missouri just resigned.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/university-missouri-president-tim-wolfe-resigns-amid-protests/story?id=35076098

It didn't work, what happened us he gave in and so will the next person"they" decide isn't giving them what they want.

From what I have read he apologized and formed a committe and met and changes were to take place

What "they" want is total control. They want more diversity on campus, what are they going to do force more blacks to come to Mizzou? They want quotas for the faculty, not the best but quotas. Do you really think any University president can stop every single ignorant individual from saying or writing something stupid?

"they" need to look in the stands to see if was supporting them , who paid in the money to have a program and give them a chance at a free education.

As long as we continue to give in to any group, we will continue to go downhill. "They" dint want to work things out, they only to get their way.

If I was a season ticket holder, I wouldn't ever give another penny to thst program.

Much lime baseball and all their talk about they must have more blacks in the league and diversify, have they looked at the makeup of their teams? They are diversified, Latin Americans are a huge chunk. How about we have the best regardless of their skin color

MTcatfan
11-09-2015, 11:36 AM
We will just have to agree to disagree. They felt the need to use civil disobedience to bring about change, and they got their way. As I said earlier I am not sure about this case because I am not on the ground at Missouri, but I know there has been a lot of good changes in our countries history brought about by civil disobedience so only time will tell if this happens to be one of those times.

bigsky
11-09-2015, 11:39 AM
The university president was vulnerable because he was a tough minded bachelor's degree only business type and not a phd from the ivory tower of academe. He was a middle aged white male against whom anything can be said without anyone defending unless you're corrupt Harry Reid or creepy uncle Joe Biden. Felt less like civil disobedience and more like a lynch mob. Who stood up for Wolfe's rights or the rule of law? And, like the newspapers of old, the unaccountable press was complicit in firing up the mob. Evidently the gutless regents, with football dollars on the line, chose money over principle, and that had been communicated before the meeting. Then the regents had a secret meeting excluding the public from holding them accountable.

Darrell KSR
11-09-2015, 11:53 AM
Without digging through a bunch of articles, if you've already done so, can somebody tell me what the President did that was wrong?

Was his resignation demanded because of something he did, or something he failed to do? Was it that bad things were happening, so the captain of the ship must go down?

My attention span is about 10 seconds these days, so if it's longer than a paragraph, I'll probably miss it ;).

CitizenBBN
11-09-2015, 12:09 PM
going to move this to the Barber shop as I think we're evolving past the pure sports aspect, and rightfully so since it seems that Mizzou has issues right now beyond the football team.

Darrell KSR
11-09-2015, 12:11 PM
Good move, CBBN. I'm still interested; I'll follow there :).

bigsky
11-09-2015, 12:31 PM
BTW, civil disobedience on the part of starving students and walking out professors and recalcitrant football players would involve consequences: protestors jailed, professors docked or fired, football players losing scholarships. Gandhi was in jail prior to his hunger strike, protestors chaining themselves to trees or bulldozers or burning draft cards get jail.

This wasn't civil disobedience.

jazyd
11-09-2015, 01:48 PM
The university president was vulnerable because he was a tough minded bachelor's degree only business type and not a phd from the ivory tower of academe. He was a middle aged white male against whom anything can be said without anyone defending unless you're corrupt Harry Reid or creepy uncle Joe Biden. Felt less like civil disobedience and more like a lynch mob. Who stood up for Wolfe's rights or the rule of law? And, like the newspapers of old, the unaccountable press was complicit in firing up the mob. Evidently the gutless regents, with football dollars on the line, chose money over principle, and that had been communicated before the meeting. Then the regents had a secret meeting excluding the public from holding them accountable.

This

Read today that the 'protesters' surrounded his car recently and demanded he get out which of course he didn't and they didn't like. Well, I would not have gotten out either with a mob surrounding my car.

I have read he met with them in recent months, apologized, and formed a committee that was putting in new reforms. What more did they want? Other than his head.

So he quit. Can't blame him why put up with it. I would have fired the football coach immediately, the president didn't do anything wrong other than try to work thru a problem which the protesters didn't want nor did the coach. But by giving in, they now have the University by the balls and can and will demand whatever they want in the future and they will get it.

Its much like the Miss State Flag, Ole Miss removed it last week because their liberal student government demanded it and their liberal acting president agreed. Not a student vote, just the student government. Bet if you asked every person on that campus to describe the state flag, less than 20% could have told you what it looked like. It sure hasn't stopped their football team, basketball team or ladies basketball team from being almost all black. The voters in this state voted several years ago 80% to keep the flag as it is. Ole Miss is a government institution, they get their money from the government. Instead of what they did, it would have been better if their interim president had told the students how you go about change on somethng you don't like or agree with such as voting, or working with the state legislatures on change. Instead, they just said screw the state and the voters,

elicat
11-09-2015, 02:53 PM
It didn't work, what happened us he gave in and so will the next person"they" decide isn't giving them what they want.

Precisely.

bigsky
11-09-2015, 03:17 PM
One of the demands was that the President sign a letter acknowledging his "white male privilege"

ShoesSwayedBlue
11-09-2015, 03:38 PM
It's such a slippery slope and UM didn't just slip on it, they plunged in head first. I would be utterly shocked if donations for academia, applications for enrollment and athletics ticket sales and booster money for facilities don't decline.

kingcat
11-09-2015, 04:33 PM
Folks in “Bleeding Kansas” were likely about to run with the racist Mizzou angle. And this guy was about to become the current day William Clarke Quantrill..another Mizzou educator.

Such things are a sensitive issue in Missouri. Likely more so than even a Mississippi.

bigsky
11-09-2015, 04:46 PM
"an act of extraordinary cowardice"

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/426798/university-missouri-racism-crisis

CitizenBBN
11-09-2015, 08:05 PM
One of the demands was that the President sign a letter acknowledging his "white male privilege"

I'd have signed something suggesting they role that letter up really tight and file it in a really uncomfortable place.

As a brief resident of St. Louis I'm comfortable saying that the area has some real issues on this subject. I know the campus is in columbia, but I think it goes to a whole culture in that area that has some wounds that have never been healed b/c they haven't been addressed.

and I'm sure things were mishandled on all sides, but the current Leftist mantra that white males are to be somehow shunned like this was some backwater Massachusetts colony town is just crap. I don't know if this guy came from money and privilege or had to scrap for every bite he got, but you don't assume the former b/c he's white.

I also agree there's no particular reason for Mizzou to issue a statement on the shooting, but you know one was going to be expected in some way.

I'm all for civil disobedience, but that in and of itself doesn't tell us anything about whether the cause was right or just. In this case I imagine the Mizzou admin maybe did this or that wrong, but probably nothing to rise to this level of indignation.

jazyd
11-09-2015, 11:26 PM
As I listened to Pinkles press conference today I decided he is either stupid or a liar and I am leaning on liar

He was asked about what his players did and why. He said they were supporting the fool on the hunger strike and they were worried about his health. A reporter than said that the players were demanding Wolfe resign or they wouldn't okay and what was his reaction. He again said it was about the health of the hunger striker. The reporter repeated the question and Pinkles repeated his answer. If he is stupid enough to believe it was about that guys health he should be fired for stupidity. IMO GE knew what those players had demanded, lied to the reporter 3 times and totally told his employers to screw themselves.

And because of this whole mess, black athletes at other a Universities are going to feel they can do the same thing and demand what they want or else. I would tell them their scholarships were revoked as of that moment and would receive no more benefits as of that day.

The players are also demanding more diversity. What if the school said fine, there is 10% of the student body that are non whites, so every sport had to have 90% whites for the next year. What if the white players and students demanded that, had civil disobedience for thst. They would have been kicked off campus and the liberals would have ridiculed them.

Missouri really screwed up

Doc
11-10-2015, 07:15 AM
Without digging through a bunch of articles, if you've already done so, can somebody tell me what the President did that was wrong?

Was his resignation demanded because of something he did, or something he failed to do? Was it that bad things were happening, so the captain of the ship must go down?

My attention span is about 10 seconds these days, so if it's longer than a paragraph, I'll probably miss it ;).

He did nothing wrong. He was in a no win situation. The minority students said he did nothing to address the situation but what was he to do? Somebody paints a swastika on a building so does he send everybody to their room with no dinner until somebody come forward and confesses? Oh, he did implement racial sensitivity training :lmao: Guess he forgot the kumbya songfest and that offended the hippie segment of the campus.

People need to realize their are idiots in this world and you just can't get rid of them. People have a right to be idiots, morons, racists and biggots (And people who don't know how to use there, their and they're correctly). You can't cry every time somebody hurts your feelings and sometimes others can't solve those problems with the snap of a finger.

dan_bgblue
11-10-2015, 07:59 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/11/10/missouri-protesters-try-to-block-student-reporter-from-taking-photos/?intcmp=hpbt3

blueboss
11-10-2015, 08:45 AM
The pooch has officially been screwed at Mizzou. The stepping down of the president along with football team boycotting will set a very uncomfortable precedent.

The football players with scholarships have a responsibility to the program in which they signed a contract to be a part of. They are in a different boat than the students who are paying tuition of their own free will.

If the students have a problem with the university that they chose to go to perhaps they might be better served to find another university to attend.

From what I've read about the only thing the university has done is perhaps dragged their feet in the response of the racial issues.

It is refreshing to see the African Americans standing up for others civil rights issues other than their own. One of the issues I keep hearing that is getting repeated is the swastika written in feces on a frat door. Typically swastikas are directed towards Jewish folks.

It'll be interesting to see how this precedent affects other universities and their staffs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CitizenBBN
11-10-2015, 11:11 AM
in reading up on this a bit it seems to me this is more political correctness and leftist mantra run amok than some kind of engine for positive social change.

Among the demands, as bigsky mentioned, was that the PResident read a "hand written apology" acknowledging his "white male privilege", and then their next demand was that he be fired after doing so. what? Demand he apologize but he's fired regardless?

I agree with the article Dan linked, in it's reference to this being some kind of ongoing Cultural Revolution that would do Mao proud. You silence any opposition by demonizing them as racists and bigots etc., and if you just shout it long enough and loud enough you get your way and make it the 'truth', whether it is or not.

CitizenBBN
11-10-2015, 11:12 AM
Saw also where a professor of MEDIA was trying to push out a student reporter covering the protest and taking pictures, making physical threats of removal among other things. Classic totalitarian leftism.

suncat05
11-10-2015, 12:33 PM
When "they" start the fight, they're not going to like it when somebody who is fed up with their nonsense responds in a way they are not anticipating. And it will all go downhill from there.

The time is not far off now.

jazyd
11-10-2015, 01:11 PM
Saw also where a professor of MEDIA was trying to push out a student reporter covering the protest and taking pictures, making physical threats of removal among other things. Classic totalitarian leftism.

dan has the video up on the thread, two members of the Mizzou administration, one a prof.

jazyd
11-10-2015, 01:11 PM
When "they" start the fight, they're not going to like it when somebody who is fed up with their nonsense responds in a way they are not anticipating. And it will all go downhill from there.

The time is not far off now.

They are going to pick on the wrong person one day who has a carry permit and all hell might break loose.

KSRBEvans
11-11-2015, 03:22 PM
In further developments, Missouri professor refuses to cancel exam, is later forced to do so and resigns:

http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=6971

I read some wag on Twitter call it Lord of the Flies. I think it's more like the movie PCU (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110759/). It'll be interesting to see where (or if) authorities will draw the line.

Doc
11-11-2015, 05:26 PM
In further developments, Missouri professor refuses to cancel exam, is later forced to do so and resigns:

http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=6971

I read some wag on Twitter call it Lord of the Flies. I think it's more like the movie PCU (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110759/). It'll be interesting to see where (or if) authorities will draw the line.

More like "One Flew Over the Cockoo's Nest" where McMurphy brings the whores into the nuthouse and has the big party and the inmates take over the asylum.... or is that the UL recruiting weekend? I get them confused.

ShoesSwayedBlue
11-11-2015, 07:18 PM
Like I said earlier, UM is going to lose donations, applications and support for their athletic programs in a big way over this.

They caved in and hollowed themselves out IMO.

Catonahottinroof
11-11-2015, 09:30 PM
They have a big journalism school there.

CitizenBBN
11-11-2015, 09:55 PM
They have a big journalism school there.

Apparently it's the exact same size as their School of Hypocrisy, where most of the students apparently have a dual major that lets them get a joint degree in Mid-Century Totalitarianism. Assuming they complete their final presentation on how to use the Maoist principles of the Cultural Revolution to achieve their new world order.

Doc
11-11-2015, 10:33 PM
Like I said earlier, UM is going to lose donations, applications and support for their athletic programs in a big way over this.

They caved in and hollowed themselves out IMO.

I think many were like me and had an initial trend to be sympathetic and somewhat supportive, in part based on the actions of the football coach's support. Now they just seem to be a group of petulant crybabies that can't be satisfied, and an administration of spineless jellyfish (yes, that is redundant)

ChelseaWa
11-12-2015, 12:57 AM
An assistant communications professor at the Missouri School of Journalism resigned from her courtesy appointment Tuesday after she was caught on video confronting a student journalist and attempting to block him from shooting photos on a public quad. hulle6.com (http://www.hulle6.com)

The video, showing University of Missouri protesters and Assistant Professor Melissa Click, was posted on Youtube shortly after University of Missouri System President Tim Wolfe resigned following a week of protests after his perceived lack of response to a series of racially-charged incidents. huawei mate 7 hülle (http://www.hulle6.com/category-huawei-ascend-mate-7-zubehoer-201.html)

suncat05
11-12-2015, 08:42 AM
I also read a story about the student that was allegedly was on a "hunger strike". Welllllllllll.........it turns out he is the son of a millionaire who works for the Union-Pacific Railroad. But the student claims he's 'oppressed'.
This story just keeps getting better & better. Whining, crying, "Black Privilege" posers & pretenders.

Doc
11-12-2015, 11:13 AM
An assistant communications professor at the Missouri School of Journalism resigned from her courtesy appointment Tuesday after she was caught on video confronting a student journalist and attempting to block him from shooting photos on a public quad.

The video, showing University of Missouri protesters and Assistant Professor Melissa Click, was posted on Youtube shortly after University of Missouri System President Tim Wolfe resigned following a week of protests after his perceived lack of response to a series of racially-charged incidents.

She was the "can I get some muscle here" lady. LOL. What an idiot. Classic thuggery. We can protest and do what we want but you can't. We have freedoms but you don't. Long live the hypocrisy.

Doc
11-12-2015, 11:17 AM
I also read a story about the student that was allegedly was on a "hunger strike". Welllllllllll.........it turns out he is the son of a millionaire who works for the Union-Pacific Railroad. But the student claims he's 'oppressed'.
This story just keeps getting better & better. Whining, crying, "Black Privilege" posers & pretenders.

My wife tried to put me on a diet but I want on a eating strike to protest!

http://s260141834.onlinehome.us/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/large_1burger25.jpg

PedroDaGr8
11-12-2015, 03:35 PM
She was the "can I get some muscle here" lady. LOL. What an idiot. Classic thuggery. We can protest and do what we want but you can't. We have freedoms but you don't. Long live the hypocrisy.

A few of my leftist friends are quite enraged at the actions of this group. They said that this ground is authoritarian to its core, which truthfully can happen on the left or the right, and is really setting back the situations where legitimate protest and dialogue IS necessary. One of my friends compared it to the rise of Stalinism and how at that time there were leftist groups and even communist groups that opposed the Stalinist for their lack of thinking, their requirements of undying obedience and their rejection of dialogue or discussion.

CitizenBBN
11-12-2015, 05:30 PM
A few of my leftist friends are quite enraged at the actions of this group. They said that this ground is authoritarian to its core, which truthfully can happen on the left or the right, and is really setting back the situations where legitimate protest and dialogue IS necessary. One of my friends compared it to the rise of Stalinism and how at that time there were leftist groups and even communist groups that opposed the Stalinist for their lack of thinking, their requirements of undying obedience and their rejection of dialogue or discussion.

Your friend is very insightful, and correct. :)

Most if not all totalitarian governments that have arisen in the last century have come from the "left", not the right. That is as long as we define right as the limited government model and not the militarist model of something like the Japanese militarists, which I think is fair in this context of American politics.

The reason is simple: totalitarianism requires government, the use of force to compel others, and America was founded on precisely the idea of rejecting government so we could reject totalitarianism. The "classical liberal" has become today's "right" leaning Libertarian.

There's no doubt that many of these groups on the left, esp. among the most extreme PC groups, are not at all far removed from the principles of Stalin or Mao, and IMO are more reminiscent of Mao than anyone. This thing on the Mizzou campus was conducted very much in the mode of the Cultural Revolution, where public shaming, hysteria and vicious accusations are used to remove the opposition on a personal level, not to confront their ideas.

I'm glad other left leaning folks are upset at these tactics. Any American should be outraged at the idea of pushing the media out of a public protest or these witch hunting tactics generally.

jazyd
11-12-2015, 05:53 PM

The claim is she resigned, bet she didn't have a choice. It's ironic that a journalism prof is the one claiming the press doesn't have First Amendment rights and trying to punish him when it's the left liberal press that often tries to suppress conservatives

jazyd
11-12-2015, 05:57 PM

Most if not all totalitarian governments that have arisen in the last century have come from the "left", not the right. That is as long as we define right as the limited government model and not the militarist model of something like the Japanese militarists, which I think is fair in this context of American politics.

The reason is simple: totalitarianism requires government, the use of force to compel others, and America was founded on precisely the idea of rejecting government so we could reject totalitarianism. The "classical liberal" has become today's "right" leaning Libertarian.

There's no doubt that many of these groups on the left, esp. among the most extreme PC groups, are not at all far removed from the principles of Stalin or Mao, and IMO are more reminiscent of Mao than anyone. This thing on the Mizzou campus was conducted very much in the mode of the Cultural Revolution, where public shaming, hysteria and vicious accusations are used to remove the opposition on a personal level, not to confront their ideas.

I'm glad other left leaning folks are upset at these tactics. Any American should be outraged at the idea of pushing the media out of a public protest or these witch hunting tactics generally.

This is what the college students are being taught and it is fast going beyond Mizzou. Until some administrations have the balls to stand up and say enough and get off the campus and stop this liberal agenda from the faculty, this is going to get much worse

Where is bakert on this, he is our liberal leaning college professor

PedroDaGr8
11-12-2015, 07:11 PM
The claim is she resigned, bet she didn't have a choice. It's ironic that a journalism prof is the one claiming the press doesn't have First Amendment rights and trying to punish him when it's the left liberal press that often tries to suppress conservatives

One nitpick, she was a communications professor not a journalism professor.

The comparison to Mao is very interesting and one that I think broaches a lot of discussion. The movement is fracturing itself at the seams. They really don't know what they want, other than safe-spaces (for themselves and their ideas only). They didn't realize the logical conclusion of their ideas, they are basically like big children that simply react on emotion.

I did see one funny comment online: "does that mean if they want Safe-Spaces I can say that my university is a Danger Zone!!!"

CitizenBBN
11-12-2015, 09:39 PM
The "safe space" thing is the ultimate self indulgence, that there is some right to never be offended or have to defend your ideals in any way, that everyone just has to accept them wholesale.

That's not part of the Rights of Man nor the rights the Founders set out, and it's not even the goal of universities, which are supposed to be places where ideas are challenged and advanced, not insulated.

suncat05
11-13-2015, 08:18 AM
The "safe space" thing is the ultimate self indulgence, that there is some right to never be offended or have to defend your ideals in any way, that everyone just has to accept them wholesale.

That's not part of the Rights of Man nor the rights the Founders set out, and it's not even the goal of universities, which are supposed to be places where ideas are challenged and advanced, not insulated.

In other words........the truth is a lie, and a lie is the truth.

jazyd
11-13-2015, 09:52 AM
Who is really behind all this and fueling these protests? Is it the democrat party to insure getting them out to vote next year to make sure they win as so e have suggested? Is it ISIS? Communists? Radical black leaders? Anti Christians..they are now after a black, conservative, Chritian, female professor at Vandy, george Soros and his billions and hate America philosophy? Something or somebody is behind this and pushing it.

Where is the proof that any of this really happened at Missouri, with every wrong fart being on someone's camera today, where are the pictures or videos?

Are the new college students this radical, this stupid, this far left?

Even liberal Harvard law professor democrat Dershwitz (sp) says they are wrong and very radical

Where is Obama who seems to always inject his opinion on white cops or anything against blacks, not a peep.

It's like the UK football program and locker room, something smells fishy

dan_bgblue
11-13-2015, 10:34 AM
Who is really behind all this and fueling these protests?

Saul Alinsky's community organizers?

KSRBEvans
11-13-2015, 02:20 PM
Coming now to the SEC (in this case, Alabama):

https://mobile.twitter.com/AaronSmithUA/status/665261376525455360?p=v

(Oops--I guess Missouri is SEC, too. :bonk: Somehow I don't think of them in that way.)

ShoesSwayedBlue
11-13-2015, 02:50 PM
As other shave stated, it's the lack of evidence of the alleged offensive acts and the absence of any real damage being done that is so worrisome. If the bar for cleaning house for being offended by speech is set so pitifully low how can honesty and fair discourse ever win out?

jazyd
11-13-2015, 11:25 PM
Coming now to the SEC (in this case, Alabama):

https://mobile.twitter.com/AaronSmithUA/status/665261376525455360?p=v

(Oops--I guess Missouri is SEC, too. :bonk: Somehow I don't think of them in that way.)

What the heck does any school need a diversity officer for. And why a black faculty assoc, do they have a white one?

dan_bgblue
11-21-2015, 11:02 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/11/21/some-university-missouri-students-want-to-help-choose-school-next-chancellor/?intcmp=hplnws

kingcat
11-21-2015, 11:18 AM
Rumor has it that another group of students is demanding keg beer and boiled peanuts to be furnished in all university buildings

dan_bgblue
11-23-2015, 11:44 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/11/23/university-suspends-yoga-class-fearing-its-cultural-issues-could-offend/?intcmp=hplnws

jazyd
11-23-2015, 06:21 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/11/23/university-suspends-yoga-class-fearing-its-cultural-issues-could-offend/?intcmp=hplnws

The inmates are now in charge and just think, these enlightened, offended butt hoes are the future leaders

jazyd
11-23-2015, 06:22 PM
Rumor has it that another group of students is demanding keg beer and boiled peanuts to be furnished in all university buildings

Ah, the sensible ones