PDA

View Full Version : Looks like the Dems may try to discourage GOP voters again...

badrose
11-06-2012, 12:21 PM
...by calling the race over early. I hope that that's not the case. Romney is poised to win this unless there's some major fraud. Letterman has already said the Supreme Court will give the Republicans the victory some time down the road. Another Dem, Howard Dean, has already said the Dems will win unless there's cheating. It looks like it's going to get ugly.

Doc
11-06-2012, 12:33 PM
Letterman has already said the Supreme Court will give the Republicans the victory some time down the road.

Yeah, because the SCOTUS has been such a homer for the GOP

badrose
11-06-2012, 12:54 PM
I just think they're trying to muddy the waters. Why can't everyone experience a normal, safe, voting experience? The Black Panthers are back, you've got murals of Obama on the freaking walls in some precincts, GOP poll workers being forced out of their assigned precincts...just a lot of overt stuff that blows my mind how bold the other side has become.

DanISSELisdaman
11-06-2012, 06:21 PM
Doc, I read an article saying that a bunch of Former Navy Seals, Army Special Ops, Green Beret etc, had volunteered to see that the Black Panthers would not be allowed to intimidate people at the polls in some counties in N.C, Ohio, and Ind. Our Armed Forces just never stop giving.