PDA

View Full Version : Walking Dead question

CitizenBBN
10-17-2015, 12:28 AM
I haven't been a viewer, but sat down tonight and the season 6 premier is on, looked interesting so i've been watching. But i have a question.

so does the term "walking dead" refer to the zombies or the way you feel after you sit through the ten tons of commercials? ;)

I can see why people DVR this show and binge watch.

Darrell KSR
10-17-2015, 08:52 AM
DroidTV.

Best subscription ever. Watched Bones last night in 41 minutes, no commercials. Love that app.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

kingcat
10-17-2015, 09:44 AM
Binging on Dark Matter right now. The only way to watch.

suncat05
10-26-2015, 11:52 AM
How in the heck could they kill off GLEN, especially since he has been one of the central characters from Season One? This episode has been one of the most hectic, action packed shows in a long while. Even RICK got dinged up in this one, with his survival in question.
My goodness, lots of action in this episode. I DVR'd it, so a second & possibly a 3rd look may be necessary.

catmanjack
10-26-2015, 06:53 PM
He probably wanted off the show.

CitizenBBN
10-26-2015, 07:08 PM
Talking dead apparently raised the idea that it may not be real or something. Who knows. I haven't followed the show except for these last 3 episodes or so, but I did watch a few bits and pieces prior to this and this last episode seemed to be over the top packed with characters getting killed off.

ShoesSwayedBlue
10-26-2015, 09:05 PM
I don't think Glenn really died. I think the other guy landed on him and was being eaten and Glenn slithers under the dumpster and Ricks gunfire on the other side of the fence draws all those walkers away and that's how Glenn makes his escape.

suncat05
10-27-2015, 09:01 AM
When Rick was attacked in the RV after he stopped, I was a bit confused as to the actual characters involved in that attack......were those attackers somebody else and not walkers? I ask this because to get up into the RV they had to climb up the RV steps, and walkers can't climb, only walk & eat. So........who were those guys? Were they members of the Wolves, moving to or from Alexandria after that attack?
I have not had the chance to re-watch this episode yet, hence my questions. Plus, as the attack in the RV happened, the phone at the house and diverts my attention away. Naturally, of course!

KeithKSR
10-27-2015, 04:02 PM
I don't think Glenn really died. I think the other guy landed on him and was being eaten and Glenn slithers under the dumpster and Ricks gunfire on the other side of the fence draws all those walkers away and that's how Glenn makes his escape.

I told my wife when it happened that I thought the dead were munching on Nicholas's innards, not Glen's.

KeithKSR
10-27-2015, 04:04 PM
When Rick was attacked in the RV after he stopped, I was a bit confused as to the actual characters involved in that attack......were those attackers somebody else and not walkers? I ask this because to get up into the RV they had to climb up the RV steps, and walkers can't climb, only walk & eat. So........who were those guys? Were they members of the Wolves, moving to or from Alexandria after that attack?
I have not had the chance to re-watch this episode yet, hence my questions. Plus, as the attack in the RV happened, the phone at the house and diverts my attention away. Naturally, of course!

Those were the Wolves that Morgan allowed to live when he encountered them in Alexandria.

wes011
10-31-2015, 11:36 PM
It's a good show. I DVR them so I can fast forward through commercials

CGWildcat
11-03-2015, 12:00 PM
This season has been non stop! Very exciting stuff around every corner.

suncat05
11-03-2015, 12:58 PM
This week's episode about Morgan's personal situation was interesting. That was an entire 90 minutes devoted to just him & his story, so there must be a larger role for his character that is going to happen.