PDA

View Full Version : suncat, be careful

jazyd
09-01-2015, 01:42 PM
I said several months ago that because of the actions of the current administration and Obama's words, there was going to be a out and out war on police officers and it has happened. They are being murdered simply because of their uniform.

If I was a police officer I would be very tempted to turn off my camera if I caught up with the 3 in Chicago area today and they would never see a trial.

Keep your head down suncat, I want to see you retire.

Darrell KSR
09-01-2015, 01:54 PM
Not to be disagreeable, but the stats just don't bear that out. I am a huge supporter of our police force, and even 1 death is far too many of these public servants.

We've gone from 144 gunfire deaths of police officers in 1975, to 75 in 1985, to 70 in 1995, to 49 in 2012, to 31 in 2013. As of May, it had dropped to only 11 (thank God). Hopefully some day it will drop to 0. That day may never come, unfortunately.

suncat05
09-01-2015, 02:19 PM
Thanks, jazy.
I went to the store with my wife last night. I handled the shopping cart for her, but I kept her and the cart moving. When we were done, and back in the car on the way home, she asked me what that was all about. I just told her that even though many people will not believe me, that we may be in the beginning stages of a civil war. And when civil wars start, who are the first intended targets? The police and the military. Both are being attacked in this country weekly. You have anarchists like the Black Panthers openly advocating the murder of police officers and the military. We have drug cartel bosses from Central/South America that will not hesitate to kill any police or military that they encounter. And I believe that many of them will be joining in soon. ISIS will be joining the fray soon too.
I keep telling you guys that something bad is going to happen, and I believe it will be soon. Some of you are probably rolling your eyes as you're reading this, and that's okay, but I know the signs when I see them, and those signs are all around us. If you're paying any attention.
Murdering military and law enforcement and attacking local/state/federal government entities is the beginning. We're seeing it increasingly. Call me paranoid if you will.......but I know what I see when I see it.

suncat05
09-01-2015, 03:57 PM
Darrell, those stats are attributable to two things: 1)the wearing and accessibility of body armor, and 2)better training.

Darrell KSR
09-01-2015, 05:09 PM
Suncat, it's more than that*, but every bit helps. The drop has been dramatic, and in a good way. Not where it needs to be, and probably will never get there, but the trend is good.

*I believe it's many factors, but no stats to back that up.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

KeithKSR
09-01-2015, 05:18 PM
Not to be disagreeable, but the stats just don't bear that out. I am a huge supporter of our police force, and even 1 death is far too many of these public servants.

We've gone from 144 gunfire deaths of police officers in 1975, to 75 in 1985, to 70 in 1995, to 49 in 2012, to 31 in 2013. As of May, it had dropped to only 11 (thank God). Hopefully some day it will drop to 0. That day may never come, unfortunately.

Those stats make the four killed by gunfire in just eight days really cause concern.

Darrell KSR
09-01-2015, 05:59 PM
Yup. I should amend my initial comment. We're not where Jazy thinks we're going. Yet. Doesn't mean we won't head there.

There is a lot of friction between thugs and police authorities (really, any authorities). That's not healthy and can lead to exactly what Jazy predicts.

KeithKSR
09-01-2015, 09:04 PM
Yup. I should amend my initial comment. We're not where Jazy thinks we're going. Yet. Doesn't mean we won't head there.

There is a lot of friction between thugs and police authorities (really, any authorities). That's not healthy and can lead to exactly what Jazy predicts.

It certainly doesn't help to have people throwing gasoline on an incendiary situation.

Darrell KSR
09-02-2015, 10:03 PM
Don't listen to me too much. It's a sick world.

http://www.leoaffairs.com/video/video-statement-from-blm-member-its-open-season-on-cops-and-white-people/

KeithKSR
09-02-2015, 11:02 PM
Don't listen to me too much. It's a sick world.

http://www.leoaffairs.com/video/video-statement-from-blm-member-its-open-season-on-cops-and-white-people/

http://freedomoutpost.com/2015/09/louis-farrakhan-stalk-them-and-kill-them-muslim-leader-call-for-10000-volunteers-to-kill-white-people/

Darrell KSR
09-03-2015, 10:14 AM
Needs to be said.

CitizenBBN
09-13-2015, 08:49 PM
People need to take precautions with what's coming. Things have gotten so bad that the co at Pax River told the military to not where their unis off base.

It's time for about 50 million armed civilians to start getting the backs of the LEOS and military, and all of us together dealing with these home grown terrorists.

KeithKSR
09-14-2015, 09:55 PM
It's time for about 50 million armed civilians to start getting the backs of the LEOS and military, and all of us together dealing with these home grown terrorists.

Obama thinks the 50 million law abiding armed citizens are the terrorists.

suncat05
09-15-2015, 09:01 AM
Okay, do not know how true this could be, but I saw on FB this morning that the guy that killed the KSP Trooper was an active member of "Black Lives Matter" and also participated in the Michael Brown/Ferguson protests.

If that information is correct. Sometimes the information on these social outlets isn't correct. But.........if it is correct, then you have to think that there is something much bigger going on with these incidents.

Need to find out why this guy was in western Kentucky, where he went and who he was visiting.