PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone here deal with CenturyLink?

suncat05
08-19-2012, 12:09 PM
We live in a very rural area, and the only phone service we have available is CenturyLink. Before it was Sprint, and before that it was BellSouth.
Since CenturyLink took over, our service out here has been just plain crummy. Our home phone line has been out since Friday morning, and the internet service has been on & off.
I am really getting frustrated with this. My wife has elderly parents on the other side of the world, and we have property that we need to keep tabs on too, not to mention if something happens at work they'll need to get in touch with me ASAP.
I have called and complained, and I put in ANOTHER work order with them early Saturday morning thru my work number at the Courthouse.
Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can get these friggin' peoples' attention to make our phone service out here better? I am really sick & tired of paying for something that I am not getting full use of, and which is required by my job, so I must maintain it. Anyone? :mad:

Catonahottinroof
08-19-2012, 01:28 PM
I haven't heard of them. If you had reliable Internet I'd use Internet telephone instead of a landline provider. They just plain suck.