PDA

View Full Version : PSA -- huge clearance sale at LIDS.com **today only**

Darrell KSR
08-13-2015, 11:56 AM
Very nice selection of t-shirts, jerseys, hats, etc. in their clearance section. They are up to 85% off.

I picked up 6 t-shirts for my son (MLS, World Cup), a ULM hat for me ($3, flex-fit, full), a Navy hat for him (his AAU coach is a freshman there this year), 2 t-shirts for my daughter (USA soccer), and 2 t-shirts for my wife (LSU..uggh). Total price for the 10 t-shirts and 2-hats was $86. Most of the t-shirts were either Adidas or Nike.

Everything in the clearance section (and they had a decent supply of Kentucky items) is discounted pretty heavily already. And then everything, today only, is 40% off the discounted price.

Free shipping over a certain dollar amount, but $4.99 flat rate shipping if it's under the amount. I don't remember what the amount is, but I had free shipping on my order.

Lfbj00
08-14-2015, 03:05 PM
I hit that same sale about 3 weeks ago...got me a UK zombie gnome for Halloween!! Picked up some stuff for the boy and my daughter, and even bought a UNC floppy Tar Heel hat for my buddy at work. Was disappointed that 3 items I ordered were already gone by the time the warehouse started filling my order, but for no shipping, and about $80, I got about $300 worth of stuff!!

CitizenBBN
08-14-2015, 06:50 PM
Thought this was going to be a link to a new company in Colorado.

Darrell KSR
08-14-2015, 09:59 PM
I hit that same sale about 3 weeks ago...got me a UK zombie gnome for Halloween!! Picked up some stuff for the boy and my daughter, and even bought a UNC floppy Tar Heel hat for my buddy at work. Was disappointed that 3 items I ordered were already gone by the time the warehouse started filling my order, but for no shipping, and about $80, I got about $300 worth of stuff!!

You and I did about the same thing, I think. I think you generally got about 4x the value for everything you bought--some things maybe 3x, some things maybe 5x.

I hope that they have the things in the warehouse I ordered. I haven't received any emails (yet) that have indicated anything is out, but it could be coming.

Darrell KSR
08-14-2015, 09:59 PM
Thought this was going to be a link to a new company in Colorado.

lol.

Darrell KSR
08-19-2015, 09:06 AM
Hmm. I hope that everything is going to go ok with the order. I received a UPS email that three shipments were coming. I'm thinking that's great, I'll get everything in those 3 shipments. They all arrived yesterday.

Each package contained 1 shirt. So I have 3 shirts so far. I ordered 10 shirts and 2 hats, so I still have 7 shirts and 2 hats yet to come, I guess.