PDA

View Full Version : MONSTER election issue, Ohio rejects 33K absentee votes

ColonelSteve
11-01-2012, 05:11 PM
Could delay election results for WEEKS

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2012/11/01/1122641/ohios-ballot-woes-could-delay-election-results-for-weeks/?mobile=nc

jazyd
11-01-2012, 05:38 PM
Everyone said Obama campaign would steal the election if it tightened up and it has, several polls have Romney in the lead in Ohio

ColonelSteve
11-01-2012, 07:41 PM
Now there is "experimental" software in 39 counties...LOL this election is a fraud

http://www.freepress.org/departments/display/19/2012/4766

CitizenBBN
11-01-2012, 08:39 PM
I can't argue with you Steve. It's gotten ugly. There were reports of machines in Ohio marking Obama on Romney votes, and your links show far more of a mess.

With the country so equally divided, esp in key electoral states, the ground game has become the turning point. The "ground game" is a euphemism for giving people smokes to vote, organizers collecting absentee ballots from voters and making sure only the ones for a certain candidate make it to the count, now even questions about the machines.

This is old school politics, back room scheming, boxes of ballots falling off the truck, commonly called "cheating" and "fraud" unless you're a politician or strategist.

This may get even uglier and it's already looking grim.

bigsky
11-02-2012, 01:06 PM
It is a tradition in Illinois, where three Governors went to prison. Who else is from Illinois?

CitizenBBN
11-02-2012, 01:23 PM
It is a tradition in Illinois, where three Governors went to prison. Who else is from Illinois?

Yep. I know it's seen as apocryphal to some, but Chicago is the home of American political corruption. 3 of the last 4 Governors, as Sky points out, have gone to PRISON for various forms of election fraud and selling their office. Al Capone ran that city as a mob boss, the whole government on the take. Mayor Daley Sr. was the last of the "big city bosses" like Tammany Hall. Multiple of his political henchmen went to prison for voter fraud and graft.

Now we have a candidate with key Chicago political operatives running the national campaign and we're suprised at 100s of millions going to things like 'green' companies with money ties to the campaign and continual stories of voter fraud across the nation?

Don't get me wrong, both parties do their share of legal maneuvering to get their votes counted and others dismissed, but no one has ever done it on the scale of Chicago, and it's as dirty as ever. Those 3 of the last 4 Governors is in this era, not from the 60s. The Chicago democratic machine is a real piece of work.

Now in this case I hope they reject every early ballot b/c they'll run strong for Obama b/c many of them are in fact gathered up by community operatives who go door to door and get the votes from people in areas that will vote 90% Obama, and we know those operatives are happy to help the elderly and lazy fill out those ballots too. I consider a percentage of those early ballots to be fraudulent by their very nature b/c they aren't necessarily anonymous or really being cast by the person whose name is on the ballot. That doesn't count those organizers accidentally losing any ballots voting for the wrong guy. That whole process is inherently fraudulent.

UKHistory
11-05-2012, 12:57 PM
Illinois is bad. But Davey Crockett has voted in every Texas election since statehood. Twice annually in Tennessee.

KeithKSR
11-05-2012, 03:04 PM
Illinois is bad. But Davey Crockett has voted in every Texas election since statehood. Twice annually in Tennessee.

I recall the story where LBJ took a ballot box into a room with him with one candidate winning, when he returned another candidate had the most votes.