PDA

View Full Version : OT: Awful shooting in Chattanooga military recruitment facility

Darrell KSR
07-16-2015, 03:41 PM
4 Marines killed in Chattanooga rampage; 1 Marine recruiter and 1 officer among the wounded; gunman dead.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/shooting-confirmed-tennessee-navy/story?id=32494050

Darrell KSR
07-16-2015, 03:44 PM
There were two scenes of the shooting -- one at a Naval Operation Support Center and an Armed Forces Recruiting Center that houses an Army and Marine recruiting office -- though all of the injuries are believed to have occurred at the Naval Operation Support Center, according to federal officials.

suncat05
07-16-2015, 03:46 PM
The shooter's name: Muhammed Youssef Abdulazeez.

He must be from Greece!

I'm sure this will be called "workplace violence".

I wonder how quickly the POTUS will offer him a Presidential pardon?

Darrell KSR
07-16-2015, 03:51 PM
About: Muhammed Youssef Abdulazeez.

1. He Was a Naturalized U.S. Citizen Originally From Kuwait

2. An ISIS-Affiliated Account Tweeted #Chattanooga Just Before the Shooting Occurred Along With a Warning to Americans
The tweet is similar to one sent out moments before two ISIS-inspired gunmen opened fire outside the “Draw Muhammad” event in Garland, Texas, in May.

The gunmen in the Texas shooting were also from the Phoenix, Arizona, area.

3. 3. His Motive Is Not Yet Known

Police have not yet released a motive for why the gunman targeted the two military facilities and military personnel.

Authorities said he did not work at the military centers. The case is being investigated as possible “domestic terrorism” and the FBI is leading the probe.

4. A Witness Said the Gunman Fired From a Mustang Outside a Recruiting Center in a Shopping Mall

5. Police Do Not Believe There Is a Second Shooter

ukblue
07-16-2015, 04:45 PM
The federal authority's may not use racial profiling but if I was a private citizen or neighbor I would be extremely observant if I lived around a muslim.

LakeCat
07-16-2015, 04:53 PM
Time to end a whole bunch of visas for our Middle Eastern friends (lol). Won't happen under current administration of course. This political correctness will start to end as dead Americans at home starts to mount.

jazyd
07-16-2015, 10:58 PM
The federal authority's may not use racial profiling but if I was a private citizen or neighbor I would be extremely observant if I lived around a muslim.

Yes

jazyd
07-16-2015, 11:01 PM
Time to end a whole bunch of visas for our Middle Eastern friends (lol). Won't happen under current administration of course. This political correctness will start to end as dead Americans at home starts to mount.

Lake. Let's hope so, but you are talking about people who have paid no Ttention to Oregon paying thru Medicaid for a sex change for anyone 15 and older who do not have to tell their parents and citizens who don't seem to be upset at Planned Parenthood for selling baby parts including the head

ajp40505
07-17-2015, 06:16 AM

Racial profiling is another way of saying common sense. Ignore it at your peril.

suncat05
07-17-2015, 09:16 AM
Let me see.........the guys that attacked the USS Cole were all from the Middle East........the guys that flew those planes into the Twin Towers & the Pentagon were all from the Middle East........this scumbag that shot and killed 4 US Marines was originally from the Middle East........and they are all Muslim or Muslim converts..........yeah, I see a problem here, a huge problem.........and I also see that our government, all 3 branches of it, are not even remotely interested in protecting us.

In my world, that is not profiling. That is assessing & determining who your enemy is. Once you figure out who the bad guys are, you take swift, decisive & substantive measures against them to let them know they've picked a fight with the wrong people.

Of course, in this case that will probably not happen, as this POTUS will probably be golfing instead of attending his much needed national security briefings, and Congress is too full of limp wristed cowards to do anything. JMHO. Some of you may not agree with my assessment if the situation.

DanISSELisdaman
07-17-2015, 11:24 AM
I agree 100% suncat! I'll go even farther and say that the president and some congress members are glad to see these things happen, because they are Muslim and are interested in taking this country down!

suncat05
07-17-2015, 12:12 PM
I thought it was very strange too that the FBI jumped into this so quickly and assumed control of the investigation.
They know something that makes them want to control the narrative on this. They're going to try and hide something about this.
Whatever the ultimate truth is, they're not going to tell us.

dan_bgblue
07-17-2015, 05:53 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/07/17/trip-to-radicalization-authorities-scrutinize-chattanooga-shooter-visit-to/