PDA

View Full Version : A toast

elicat
07-03-2015, 09:07 PM
A fourth of July toast to three great Americans who care about liberty and justice for all and are willing to do about it what they can: Clarence Thomas​, Samuel Alito​, and Antonin Scalia​. I am so grateful for them. Some might see this as a snarky post, and maybe at some level it is. But in all seriousness I really am very, very grateful for them. May their tribe increase.

(A friend posted something similar on Facebook, so credit where it is due... and I'm not sure where that is since it may not be original to him. So this wasn't my original thought, but I do agree with it...)

jazyd
07-03-2015, 09:31 PM
A fourth of July toast to three great Americans who care about liberty and justice for all and are willing to do about it what they can: Clarence Thomas​, Samuel Alito​, and Antonin Scalia​. I am so grateful for them. Some might see this as a snarky post, and maybe at some level it is. But in all seriousness I really am very, very grateful for them. May their tribe increase.

(A friend posted something similar on Facebook, so credit where it is due... and I'm not sure where that is since it may not be original to him. So this wasn't my original thought, but I do agree with it...)

All I can say is AMEN

KeithKSR
07-03-2015, 11:41 PM
I wish we had a few more like them on the Court.