PDA

View Full Version : Headline: Clinton launches with focus on economic equality

CitizenBBN
06-13-2015, 02:00 PM
Tell me I'm not the only person who was hit with so much irony and hypocrisy by that statement that he had to throw up in the bushes.

It saddens me that so many in this country are played by these people with the promise of a better economic life, when in fact everything they do is designed to maintain a permanent underclass so they can keep them voting the right way and stay in power. I'm sure many of them are even well intentioned but just don't understand how best to help people advance economically, but Hillary Clinton is LYING HER ASS OFF. They know the deal, know exactly what they are doing.

They have made tens of millions, will pay very little in taxes, but want economic equality. how about taking those $500,000 per speech checks straight to folks who need it? Do that and I'll believe you're just misguided, otherwise you're just a liar and exploiter knowingly holding people down for your own personal gain.

KeithKSR
06-13-2015, 02:57 PM
What is really sad is that many who will vote for her will not realize her original launch was such a miserable failure that this relaunch was concocted to make people forget about that original launch.

suncat05
06-15-2015, 09:19 AM
Gosh Chuck, tell us how you really feel!

And for the record, I'm 100% in agreement with CBBN.