PDA

View Full Version : Ran into Clint

CGWildcat
06-09-2015, 12:51 PM
The wife and I spent a long weekend in Carmel, CA these past few days. Monday evening we went to the Mission Ranch Restaurant, owned by Clint Eastwood. Sat at the bar listening to stories from one of his close friends (confirmed by both bartenders and the matri'de) about how he went to Eugene,OR and bought a black sheep for the herd outside.

Our buzzer went off for our table, I walk over and turn it in, walk just past the bar and there's Clint standing at the corner waiting for us to go by. We both said hi and he smiled and said hi back to both of us. Definitely closest I've been to a Hollywood legend. Nothing astounding, but fun!:653:

blueboss
06-09-2015, 04:16 PM
The wife and I spent a long weekend in Carmel, CA these past few days. Monday evening we went to the Mission Ranch Restaurant, owned by Clint Eastwood. Sat at the bar listening to stories from one of his close friends (confirmed by both bartenders and the matri'de) about how he went to Eugene,OR and bought a black sheep for the herd outside.

Our buzzer went off for our table, I walk over and turn it in, walk just past the bar and there's Clint standing at the corner waiting for us to go by. We both said hi and he smiled and said hi back to both of us. Definitely closest I've been to a Hollywood legend. Nothing astounding, but fun!:653:

Are you going to sit at the bar? Well, are you, punk??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CitizenBBN
06-09-2015, 07:18 PM
One of my all time favorites. Pretty cool IMO.

blueboss
06-10-2015, 05:57 PM
All kid'n aside, that is very cool. There are very few movie star types that would rattle me, but Clint would be one of them.

MickintheHam
06-10-2015, 07:05 PM
All kid'n aside, that is very cool. There are very few movie star types that would rattle me, but Clint would be one of them.

There is a quality and an aura about Clint that would be overwhelming. He's bigger than life.

CGWildcat
06-10-2015, 10:28 PM
I gotta tell ya, we both just sat and giggled for a few minutes. It was pretty dang cool. His "Hi" was grisly and out of the corner of his mouth. I can still see him!

kingcat
06-10-2015, 10:41 PM
"Get ready little lady, hell is coming to breakfast"
http://thegreatwesternmovies.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/GeorgeWales2.jpg

bigsky
06-11-2015, 06:05 AM
The wife and I spent a long weekend in Carmel, CA these past few days. Monday evening we went to the Mission Ranch Restaurant, owned by Clint Eastwood. Sat at the bar listening to stories from one of his close friends (confirmed by both bartenders and the matri'de) about how he went to Eugene,OR and bought a black sheep for the herd outside. Our buzzer went off for our table, I walk over and turn it in, walk just past the bar and there's Clint standing at the corner waiting for us to go by. We both said hi and he smiled and said hi back to both of us. Definitely closest I've been to a Hollywood legend. Nothing astounding, but fun!:653: I'd be excited. Heck Im happy just reading about it

badrose
06-11-2015, 10:36 AM
^^Me too^^