PDA

View Full Version : Kentucky Kernel writes an angry letter to Mitch Barnhart

ColonelSteve
10-28-2012, 08:52 PM
Oh wow...if Joker isnt fired tomorrow it's REALLY going to get ugly

http://kykernel.com/2012/10/28/a-letter-to-ad-mitch-barnhart/

Lfbj00
10-29-2012, 12:41 AM
I'm quite sure MB is quaking in his shoes at an article written by the student newspaper. While there may or may not be something that happens, it won't be because of the KyKernel.

VirginiaCat
10-29-2012, 08:38 AM
As you guys know (and Mick will point out LOL!!!) I am a MB supporter...I think he has elevated the UK athletics program to heights it has never achieved and deserves praise for that.

However, it is time. He is not doing his job right now. He must say something. Either positive or negative of the program and staff but something. The Silence is deafening....

I want him to give Joker some out...Joker deserves an out..but I think it is time for him to go.

SalsaKat
10-29-2012, 10:02 AM
I think now is a fine time to make the call. The bye week would be an even better time, as it would give the players time to cope with the news and still be able to refocus during practice the next week. After the season is also a good time. Before now would have been bad, I think, because it would have just been too much time as a lame duck. Besides, in Mitch's shoes I would be hesitant to look like I was throwing my guy under the bus too soon for fear that other coaches wouldn't want to work for an employer like that.