PDA

View Full Version : George Zimmerman shot

Darrell KSR
05-12-2015, 12:00 PM
Didn't draw or brandish his own weapon, either.

http://news.yahoo.com/bystander-recounts-man-said-allegedly-shooting-george-zimmerman-154125973--abc-news-topstories.html

CitizenBBN
05-12-2015, 07:28 PM
Saw this, guy has some horrid karma, thinking he was a mob boss in a past life. Between his self inflicted issues and the line of people who'd be fine had that bullet hit him I think he needs to move to Alaska, get some plastic surgery, and try to live out his days hunting game.

Darrell KSR
05-12-2015, 09:27 PM
Saw this, guy has some horrid karma, thinking he was a mob boss in a past life. Between his self inflicted issues and the line of people who'd be fine had that bullet hit him I think he needs to move to Alaska, get some plastic surgery, and try to live out his days hunting game.

I think you have a great suggestion.

Doc
05-13-2015, 08:06 AM

Bad Karma or an idiot who finds trouble? I suspect the later rather than the former but that's just my opinion.

Darrell KSR
05-13-2015, 08:32 AM
Bad Karma or an idiot who finds trouble? I suspect the later rather than the former but that's just my opinion.

I have a theory in my line of work that some people are just perennial victims. Are they just unlucky, or do they cause themselves to be victims? I say they create their own victimization, although certainly there are exceptions.

Doc
05-13-2015, 09:11 AM
I have a theory in my line of work that some people are just perennial victims. Are they just unlucky, or do they cause themselves to be victims? I say they create their own victimization, although certainly there are exceptions.

I agree. When you follow a kid around with a gun and end up killing him, I guess you could say you at least contributed to the situation! When you throw a wine bottle at your ex-girlfriend, I guess you could say you at least contributed to the situation! When you point a gun at another of your ex-girlfriends, I guess you could say you at least contributed to the situation! When you smash the ipad of your ex-wife, I guess you could say you at least contributed to the situation!

Maybe its bad karma, maybe its being a dumbass.

suncat05
05-13-2015, 10:39 AM
You know, I think Zimmerman has that proverbial little black cloud over his head everywhere he goes. At least it seems like it, in some cases. He's that guy we all know that if he didn't have any bad luck he wouldn't have any luck at all.
Or maybe he just can't stay out of his own way. Or maybe he has good intentions (mostly) but just can't make a good rational decision.
Or maybe he should move out of Florida, change his name & appearance and start over somewhere else.

Doc
05-13-2015, 12:03 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXysRO11Xi8

CitizenBBN
05-13-2015, 12:32 PM

Some of both in this guy's case. He does stupid things that put him in bad situations, but also seems to attract equally questionable people, and now is a lightning rod for them given his history and issues.

I'm far from giving him a pass.