PDA

View Full Version : KY's Schedule

paulhead31
10-28-2012, 07:22 PM
Looking down UK schedule for the year, there is a chance that 10 or 11 of the teams that UK has played this year may go to a bowl game. Two teams maybe will cancel each other out this weekend in Mizz-Tenn making it come down to 9 teams. But I know we all and myself included have said that the game yesterday was the end for us all and this staff needs to be replaced, we also need to think that in reality that this team till now is one game back from what we all thought they could have been. No body could even think Arkansas would be the way they were until UK played them and nobody even thought WKU could beat UK and all the injuries after that game that happened. Just my thoughts and wondering if that could keep Joker here for next season maybe with a couple more tweeks on the coaching staff. Don't know who they can replace but who knows.

Catfan73
10-29-2012, 09:37 AM
It's one of the toughest schedules in the country, but it's going to be like that every year.

paulhead31
10-29-2012, 06:07 PM
Cat I know I just thought that after looking through the list that every team that UK has played this year has a chance to go to a bowl game. In reality UK is only one game back from what some people thought they could have been anyway. The loss to WKU is the only game that some folks myself included to have UK at 2-7 at this point of the season with an outside chance of being 3-5 or maybe 4-4 if injuries did not happen and Uk could have beaten Arkansas and Mizzou.But we all now know how things have fallen out.