PDA

View Full Version : Activity Trackers

Crazy4Blue
04-13-2015, 11:55 AM
Looking to get a Fitbit Charge or something comparable. Anyone here have any other tracker I should be looking at in the $150 range? Jawbone UP, Nike GPS, Samsung, Garmin.... GPS sounds cool, but not sure it's something I'll use on a regular basis. Thanks for any advice.

Darrell KSR
04-13-2015, 01:06 PM
This group has several different types. I'm low tech, low end, Fitbit zip. Pretty useless, other than as a reliable pedometer, but great online account and apps it syncs with which is the beauty of all the Fitbit devices, imo.

I don't wear jewelry, hardly at all, forced to wear a watch at times, and couldn't pay me to wear something else on my wrist. (I take my watch off when I sit at the computer, too). So my options are limited. But I admit, I love clipping the zip onto a pocket and forgetting it. Also love not having to charge it, and just replace the battery in 4-6 months.

Plenty of great devices out there that do a lot of fun things.

I've heard great things about the Charge.

blueboss
04-14-2015, 07:13 AM
As Darrell points out, the FitBit sync ability is a great feature.

I've got the Charge HR, I like it, but since it's the only one I've ever had I don't have any comparison notes.

Caller ID is another good feature, especially for me at work for screening calls handily

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crazy4Blue
04-21-2015, 04:52 PM
I ended up getting the Fitbit Charge. Thanks for the feedback fellas.