PDA

View Full Version : What's for lunch today?

Darrell KSR
03-18-2015, 08:49 AM
I have no clue, and no lunch plans. Got up too late to eat breakfast, so I'm behind the 8-ball.

What are your plans? Looking for suggestions.

suncat05
03-18-2015, 08:55 AM
I brought homemade meatballs and spaghetti sauce over thin spaghetti with Romano cheese to work for lunch today. For dessert I'm having a small slice of my beautiful bride's homemade chocolate-pecan pie. All homemade.

jazyd
03-18-2015, 09:14 AM
I brought homemade meatballs and spaghetti sauce over thin spaghetti with Romano cheese to work for lunch today. For dessert I'm having a small slice of my beautiful bride's homemade chocolate-pecan pie. All homemade.

Probably will take me 13 hours to get there, leave some for me :)

Have a sales rep in today, probably will go to Newks and get their Newks Q sandwich

Darrell KSR
03-18-2015, 09:59 AM
Found a banana, guess that was breakfast.

Getting hungry reading Suncat's post. Not fair.

PedroDaGr8
03-18-2015, 10:22 AM
Found a banana, guess that was breakfast.

Getting hungry reading Suncat's post. Not fair.

The aforementioned Trader Joe's salad.

KSRBEvans
03-18-2015, 12:06 PM
Had a bowl of roasted pepper and corn chowder (thanks to my wife, who picked it up at Kroger), a leftover Subway ham and cheese sandwich with veggies (thanks to my wife, who brought it home from an office function) and a Chobani cherry greek yogurt.

Darrell KSR
03-18-2015, 12:16 PM
My response: peanut butter and banana sandwich.

I ran home (office is 2.5 miles away; can do this easily now). But not much in the fridge in terms of leftovers...

KSRBEvans
03-18-2015, 01:27 PM
Not bad: protein and quality vitamins there.

jazyd
03-19-2015, 05:30 PM
had lunch today at a New Orleans restuarant that opened a second location here in Jackson. If you like grilled oysters on the shell, with parmessian cheese and smokey flavor, oh my gosh they are some kind of good. I think the name is Drago

Darrell KSR
03-19-2015, 07:35 PM
had lunch today at a New Orleans restuarant that opened a second location here in Jackson. If you like grilled oysters on the shell, with parmessian cheese and smokey flavor, oh my gosh they are some kind of good. I think the name is Drago

Despite my shellfish allergy I can eat oysters. Sounds good.

jazyd
03-19-2015, 08:38 PM
Despite my shellfish allergy I can eat oysters. Sounds good.

Excellent