PDA

View Full Version : Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt now crucifying opposition.

badrose
08-18-2012, 07:00 AM
http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/arab-spring-run-amok-brotherhood-starts-crucifixions/

Raymond Ibrahim, a fellow with the Middle East Forum and the Investigative Project on Terrorism, said the crucifixions are the product of who the Middle Eastern media call “partisans.”

“Arabic media call them ‘supporters,’ ‘followers’ and ‘partisans’ of the Muslim Brotherhood,” Ibraham said.

Ibrahim also says the victims can be anyone, including Egyptian Christians.

“It’s anyone who is resisting the new government,” Ibrahim said. “In this particular case, the people attacked and crucified were secular protesters upset because of Morsi’s hostile campaign against the media, especially of Tawfik Okasha, who was constantly exposing him on his station, until Morsi shut him down.”

Ibrahim said extra brutality is reserved for Christians, but the crucifixions are because of Islamic doctrine and are required by the Quran. The time and other details about the crucifixions were not readily available.

Catonahottinroof
08-18-2012, 11:38 AM
Wow....

ukblue
08-18-2012, 12:04 PM
Anyone that didn't know this would happen isn't being very realistic. Especially our president.

suncat05
08-18-2012, 02:45 PM
Just more problems that we'll have to deal with down the road, all thanks to Iran and no one doing anything about it besides issuing verbal threats one after another with no real consequences to be suffered by them.

jazyd
08-18-2012, 11:26 PM
blue he knew and I think he got exactly what he wanted, and Israel better be watching their back if the idiot gets re-elected.

They are nothing more than savages.

Anyone that didn't know this would happen isn't being very realistic. Especially our president.

ukblue
08-20-2012, 07:25 PM
blue he knew and I think he got exactly what he wanted, and Israel better be watching their back if the idiot gets re-elected.

They are nothing more than savages.

If Israel ever attacks Iran everyone will see what kind of President we have and where his sympaties lie.jmo

jazyd
08-20-2012, 10:31 PM
I think they wait until after the election, they know Obama won't stand with them. They already know Romney will. imo, all the bluster coming from iran right now is to try and get Israel to act before the election knowing Obama will be on the sidelines. But Israel is smarter than that.

If Israel ever attacks Iran everyone will see what kind of President we have and where his sympaties lie.jmo

cattails
08-20-2012, 10:38 PM
Don't want to mess with Israel, they don't have a back up gear.

ukblue
08-21-2012, 05:44 PM
True story. Back when satellite first become available I bought a satellite system off a Lebanese guy from Bristol, Va. who sold the systems. While he was installing it we got to discussing Israel. He would get really worked up about anything Israeli and when I told him that if someone had taken something from me and I wanted it back that I would get a Israeli to go after it. He jumped up, stuck a screw driver in my face and asked me "yes but who are you going to get to take it from them". After he calmed down and little and he finished we watched the 1st ESPN show that aired.

dan_bgblue
08-21-2012, 08:48 PM
Great story ukblue.

asked me "yes but who are you going to get to take it from them" and he asked a fair question. cattails is right, they point in one direction and keep going that way.