PDA

View Full Version : Chattanooga Ghost Walk

Darrell KSR
03-12-2015, 11:30 PM
A year ago, we took a quick trip to Chattanooga; visited the aquarium, and took a ghost walk. I had forgotten about it but in gathering camera equipment for tomorrow, I noticed I have misplaced most of my SD cards.

I located one from that trip, and was going through the pictures, and noticed one interesting one from the ghost walk. We did not see this "live," but only on the picture after we got back home.

Here's the pic. It was in a parking deck right off the street. Pictures taken immediately before and after this did not capture the green image in the back; only this one.

Darrell KSR
03-12-2015, 11:52 PM
Slight background--we were comiing down steps into the parking deck when I took that picture. It was before we got "in" good, although some people were ahead of us on the walk, as you can see. When we got in, I took a few random photos, and then took photos back there again, where "something" was supposed to have happened--I don't remember what--but came up with nothing.

I know there's some reasonable explanation for it, but it's just cool to me. The light was not visible and nobody mentioned seeing anything on the tour, or anything on their cameras.

CitizenBBN
03-13-2015, 08:37 PM
Very interesting. if by "reasonable"you mean spirits, then, yeah, a reasonable explanation. :)

blueboss
03-14-2015, 11:29 AM
Mrs. boss along with her sister is and has been a pretty serious ghost hunter for a long time. I was very skeptical when we met, but after seeing some of their photos and listening to their tapes I have become a lot less skeptical, to the point where I actually go along with them on hunts from time to time.

I have a recording that was recorded while having a conversation with her sister that has a very clear voice in the background. The voice isn't like you hear on some of the programs like Ghost Hunters where they loop it and you can barely make out what is being said, this particular recording is crystal clear. The voice is a mans gravely voice saying "firecracker, firecracker".

The background of the story is, it happened to be 4th of July weekend and there was sporadic fireworks going off outside of the house we were in. We were the only three people in the house, and the tape we were using as always was fresh out of the package which eliminates any controversy over previously recorded voices bleeding over others.

That experience has me even less skeptical, however I still have not seen an aberration, nor have I ever been physically touched by something em explicable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CitizenBBN
03-14-2015, 08:46 PM
nor have I ever been physically touched by something em explicable.

You should have gotten around more before settling down w Mrs. Boss. ;)

kingcat
03-15-2015, 01:17 AM
Back in my partying days I'm pretty sure I touched some things that were inexplicable. Usually around closing time as I recall

Darrell KSR
03-15-2015, 11:26 PM
Had someone tell me they couldn't see what I was talking about, so I have cropped it twice just to make it a little easier to see. This is the original photo, just cropped (which makes the anomaly bigger and easier to see). Here are the two extra crops.

One that still kinda shows where it was located.

Here's the larger blow-up.

The lady at the ghost walk place wrote to me and gave me a little more background before seeing the photo. This was at the Underground Chattanooga stop, which is at the original level of the city. Ghosts, often dressed in period clothes, have reportedly been seen in that area many times over the years.

Our guide told a story about a tour he gave once with a group of girls--something like a birthday party or something. Anyway, they were taking pictures of him there, and their pictures all showed an "orb" on each side of his head. I think my pic is cooler ;).

Darrell KSR
03-16-2015, 12:08 AM
Mrs. boss along with her sister is and has been a pretty serious ghost hunter for a long time. I was very skeptical when we met, but after seeing some of their photos and listening to their tapes I have become a lot less skeptical, to the point where I actually go along with them on hunts from time to time.

I have a recording that was recorded while having a conversation with her sister that has a very clear voice in the background. The voice isn't like you hear on some of the programs like Ghost Hunters where they loop it and you can barely make out what is being said, this particular recording is crystal clear. The voice is a mans gravely voice saying "firecracker, firecracker".

The background of the story is, it happened to be 4th of July weekend and there was sporadic fireworks going off outside of the house we were in. We were the only three people in the house, and the tape we were using as always was fresh out of the package which eliminates any controversy over previously recorded voices bleeding over others.

That experience has me even less skeptical, however I still have not seen an aberration, nor have I ever been physically touched by something em explicable.

Very cool story. I hope you've made a copy of that tape and saved it; that would be neat to listen to from time to time.