PDA

View Full Version : Clinton's emails - future Hypocrite in Chief?

CitizenBBN
03-05-2015, 12:40 PM
in 2007 she blasted off-government emails by some Bush officials as a "stunning record of secrecy and corruption", then she set up a standalone email SERVER in her HOUSE in new york to use for her email as sec of state.

Really?

OK, the house is secure enough I suppose b/c the secret service would be guarding it, but they probably weren't tasked with the server's IT security, and that is a SERIOUS vulnerability in many ways. She was conducting the highest level of US foreign affairs on an email server not regulated or overseen by any official security protections.

Typical Hillary. She decried the "corruption" of Halliburton and Cheney and foreign money back in the day too, and come to find out their foundation has accepted tens of millions from foreign governments, often from governments with direct business in front of the Dept of State, seeking grants or aid or contracts.

Washington politics is FAR too corrupt and dirty on all sides. The whole idea of a limited government was to avoid that corruption by simply not givng the government power over things, which means there's no point to bribing or having back office deals b/c there was nothing the government official could do for or against you.

Hillary is right in the thick of this mess in terms of both things she decried about Bush. Secrecy with her separate unguarded email server, and the corruption of foreign governments and their influence peddling.

She is a vote for big party politics, the continuation of everything on both sides of the aisle that has led us to this mess. the email thing is just one more example, as is the foundation thing. She's old school, back room politics, and this country desperately needs some leadership dedicated to actually serving the interests of this nation, not their own petty political desires.

Doc
03-05-2015, 06:43 PM
Since her e-mail is a private account, she did not turn turn them over to the gov't even even though they were official business which is a violation of Federal law (LINK (http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/03/03/us/politics/hillary-clintons-use-of-private-email-at-state-department-raises-flags.html?_r=2&referrer))

suncat05
03-06-2015, 06:48 AM
Yeah, and what exactly will those cowards in Congress do? N-O-T-H-I-N-G!!!! Nothing will come out of this, not one good, useful thing. She will not receive ANY penalty or punishment for her underhanded, lying, crooked, criminal conduct. Business as usual. After all..........."What difference does it make??" :sAng_soapbox:

dan_bgblue
03-10-2015, 09:36 PM
Anyone watch her on the tube today?

CitizenBBN
03-10-2015, 11:06 PM
No, but heard her main defense was that it was more convenient.

she's worse than her husband. I thought the "definition of what 'is' is" was a bad defense, convenience over security for an email address when you're a high cabinet official conducting affairs involving nations actively spying on us? Are you kidding me?

There's only one reason to have done it, to avoid FOIA requests and have any of her stuff traced back to her making her responsible for her own actions. Period.

Thus the thin ploy to request State release her emails, but still only those she selectively released to them, and then refusing to release them all from her private server. that server became public property the second she started doing government work through it.

No telling what our enemies were able to learn about us and our plans when the highest of high level foreign policy discussion was being run through a public internet connection under a false domain registration to an unmonitored email server sitting in a private home in New York. Why not just rent email server space from a Russian or Chinese server company and be done with it? If she was all about convenience it's dubious if she had VPNs running with proper encryption, virus updates, etc. and so on.

Doc
03-11-2015, 07:57 AM
We are suppose to believe that she is the one who determine what is official and what isn't? Well I don't trust her. At best case its extremely poor judgement. Boy, wouldn't it be easy to simply delete all the e-mails that explained her decisions involving Bengazi? And this is the person who wants to be president? This is either basic stupidity or downright in your face "I don't care about the rules". Take your pick. Either way, you want that as the leader of your country?

suncat05
03-11-2015, 08:47 AM
Sadly, Doc, she's probably going to be the next POTUS. The GOP cannot nor will it put up a good, conservative, libertarian leaning candidate, and the a$$e$(the symbol of the Democrats) will turn out in droves for her, and even though I believe the Clinton's & Obama are miles apart in beliefs, Obama will help her get elected.

Congress isn't going to do anything about this e-mail server situation. They won't go after it or any of the other related items, at least I have no faith in Congress to do so. And she said that she was not going to turn the
server over for any further investigation, and she won't. And the stupidity & ignorance of the Dem voters will pave the way for her to sit in the Oval Office.

Just sit back & watch.

Darrell KSR
03-11-2015, 09:36 AM
Sadly, Doc, she's probably going to be the next POTUS. The GOP cannot nor will it put up a good, conservative, libertarian leaning candidate...
Well, that depresses me to see it in print.

suncat05
03-11-2015, 10:00 AM
Well, that depresses me to see it in print.

You know it's true, Darrell. Who will the GOP put up? Jeb Bush? No way the GOP takes the Oval Office if he is the candidate. I really like Walker from Wisconsin, Jindal from Louisiana, and Rubio from Florida, and maybe Perry from Texas, but I don't see anyone else in the GOP field that can win. And honestly, I don't see any of these guys being able to win either. The GOP just will not pull together enough to put somebody in the White House.

So............say hello to Killary.

jazyd
03-11-2015, 12:05 PM
We all know that anything that could incriminate her or damage her has been deleted, pure and simple. Its why she had the private account set up, not government records.

And i really think Gowdy from the House is going to try to get to her but it will be a hard road.

And Bill Clinton raoming the the White House again after all those interns.

suncat05
03-11-2015, 12:47 PM
Every Democrat President we have had after JFK has been very bad for our country, and each one is worse than the last. And the next one will be worse than the present one(try to picture that, sports fans!). And she'll be the most hateful, remorseless, ruthless one yet. Although this current one is a lying, manipulative, scumbag that wouldn't/couldn't/won't tell any semblance of truth, just wait........once in office Killary will take it to a whole new zenith.
But......we can take little comfort in the fact that the current POTUS is so incompetent that he is actually setting her up for failure. And the failure will be epic. She's going to have soooooooo many fires to put out and not enough water to do it!
Now we have BHO, Joe Biden & Valerie Jarrett, the current version of "the Three Stooges". I wonder who her other two Stooges will be?

Darrell KSR
03-11-2015, 01:31 PM
But......we can take little comfort in the fact that the current POTUS is so incompetent that he is actually setting her up for failure. And the failure will be epic.

In a little way, could you argue that Barack Obama = final Tubby Smith years, and Hillary Clinton = Billy Clyde Gillespie?

I there a John Calipari lurking?

suncat05
03-11-2015, 01:58 PM
In a little way, could you argue that Barack Obama = final Tubby Smith years, and Hillary Clinton = Billy Clyde Gillespie?

Oh Darrell, we can only hope.

jazyd
03-11-2015, 11:09 PM

You just made me sick

Doc
03-12-2015, 10:07 AM
You know it's true, Darrell. Who will the GOP put up? Jeb Bush? No way the GOP takes the Oval Office if he is the candidate. I really like Walker from Wisconsin, Jindal from Louisiana, and Rubio from Florida, and maybe Perry from Texas, but I don't see anyone else in the GOP field that can win. And honestly, I don't see any of these guys being able to win either. The GOP just will not pull together enough to put somebody in the White House.

So............say hello to Killary.

Both Walker and Rubio are extremely viable candidates

suncat05
03-12-2015, 12:53 PM
Both Walker and Rubio are extremely viable candidates

It's still very early in the process, Doc. Something bad will eliminate both of them along the way. The big money is for Bush, that is who the nominee of the GOP will be. But when it comes down to the general election, it's going to be a Clinton vs a Bush........Jeb will be trying to overcome the shadows of both his father & "Dubya" and the war in Iraq & the WMD fiasco, while Killary will get to run on Bill's "good name" and the memories of the "good economic times" during his tenure in the White House. Monica Lewinsky, you say? Now, don't you know that Killary was the "victim" in that deal? Or so it will be told............and all the little low info Democrat voters will turn out on droves to elect "the first woman President".............
I have no faith in the GOP to do what needs to be done to win back the WH. The GOP will NOT win the WH again until it culls all of the "moderate" people like the Rove's & McConnell's & Boehner's out and puts real conservative candidates up against trash like the Clinton's. Until then, the Dems will have a stranglehold on the Oval Office.
The 'liberals' in the GOP are running the asylum right now.