PDA

View Full Version : Interesting thoughts on Obama and Netanyahu

dan_bgblue
03-01-2015, 08:21 PM
Thoughts on why they are destined to disagree (http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/01/politics/obama-benjamin-netanyahu-clash/index.html)

CitizenBBN
03-01-2015, 10:56 PM
Bc one is a naive fool who formed his fundamental views of the world outside the framework of the American culture and ideals and thus doesn't even priorities what is best for American interests in his foreign policy, and the other is the PM of Israel?

suncat05
03-02-2015, 08:58 AM
Just wait until after this speech to Congress is over. You think they don't get along and don't like each other now? The aftermath of this speech by Netanyahu is going to have smoke rolling out of Obama's ears, nose & mouth for the rest of his term. And whatever it is that Netanyahu has to say, I hope he has verifiable facts that will cause even many left-centrist Dems to turn against Obama.
We can only hope.

suncat05
03-02-2015, 03:32 PM
Maybe it's just me, but I kinda believe that Bibi has some dirt on somebody that he is going to put on full display for the whole world to see........most of it on Iran & its mullahs, but I'm seriously hoping he's got some dirt on Obama & Valerie Jarrett that is going to blow up some stuff in D.C.

Netanyahu isn't just going to address a joint session of Congress to rehash old information. He's going to tell something on somebody, and this won't be pretty once he's done talking. I am hoping he backs some people into some seriously dark & cramped corners.

I hope his security detail is ready to do their job.

DanISSELisdaman
03-02-2015, 07:52 PM
I think you're exactly right suncat! I read an article today, stating that last year when tensions were high between Israel and Iran and Israel was contemplating bombing Iran, that Obama threatened shooting Israel's bombers down. That might be one of the things that will be talked about if it's true.

suncat05
03-03-2015, 12:31 PM
I think that this speech was made to set the stage for what Israel intends to do post-Israeli elections and if the American Administration goes ahead with what Israel concludes is a very bad deal for its national security. Of course, Netanyahu needs to win his election first, but should that happen, it seems to be pretty clear what Israel's intentions are.
I'm a little surprised that Netanyahu did not reveal more of what he knows about some of the details of the impending nuclear deal with Iran. That really surprised me. More Israeli gamesmanship's to show his Middle Eastern neighbors with a clear threat for everyone to see and hear and digest.
And even though he was openly full of praise for Obama in the beginning of the speech, Netanyahu was much less appreciative of Obama agreeing to a bad deal with Iran that jeopardizes Israel's sovereign right to exist.

Nothing has or is going to change. We're still on the road to a nuclear Iran, and Israel is going to do whatever it has to do to prevent another Jewish Holocaust. War, and rumors of war...........

KeithKSR
03-05-2015, 09:08 AM
Bc one is a naive fool who formed his fundamental views of the world outside the framework of the American culture and ideals and thus doesn't even priorities what is best for American interests in his foreign policy, and the other is the PM of Israel?

Many of those views were formed while being immersed in the Islamic faith.

CitizenBBN
03-05-2015, 12:41 PM
Many of those views were formed while being immersed in the Islamic faith.

Yep, and I see little way to ignore it. either it's the influence of his Islamic upbringing or he's just the biggest wet noodle coward in history of the office. Probably about 50/50 of both.