PDA

View Full Version : UK Schedules on Gmail calendar?

Darrell KSR
08-17-2012, 07:23 PM
Anybody know if someone has the Kentucky football and basketball (and ideally, other UK sports like volleyball or soccer) calendars in a format that can be imported to a Gmail calendar?

It imports iCal or CSV .

I'll do it manually if I have to, but I really would enjoy it if someone had done all of that for me already ;).

elicat
08-18-2012, 01:25 PM
That's a good reminder. I've always done a basketball calendar that had some subscribers. I haven't gotten around to it yet this year. I'll get on it and post the link as I've done in the past. I've never done football, but I guess there's nothing stopping me.

Well, not always, but for the past several years...

chroix
08-25-2012, 08:39 AM
http://www.ukathletics.com/multimedia/sched-download.html

csv.

Darrell KSR
08-25-2012, 11:38 AM
Chroix, I could kiss you. Well, kinda.

Tremendous. I "support" all UK sports, but will definitely be adding UK basketball (men & women's), football, soccer (men & women's) and volleyball to my calendar. I'm sure they'll add baseball in the Spring, too.

FAN-tastic.

Darrell KSR
08-26-2012, 02:37 PM
Worked perfectly.

Uploaded those schedules to my Google calendar, boom, on my phone. Glanced at it, and saw UK men's soccer playing today.

Only issue for those of us in non-Eastern time zone, they are all listed in Eastern time zone times. That's not a problem for me; I'm used to talking about everything Kentucky in Eastern time anyway, but it could be confusing if you glance at your phone and see it at 3:30 p.m. when it is 2:30 p.m. CT. (As an example, Sunday, of course, the UK @ UL game is at 3:30 pm ET. Well, I will be in Murfreesboro, where my son has a couple of soccer matches, with one of them at 1:00 p.m.--CT. So on my calendar it looks like I have PLENTY of time before the game, but the truth is, I'll have about 20 minutes after his match ends before the UK game begins, and I will be at the soccer field, so I will have to hustle back to the hotel to catch the game. I'm just glad we don't have a 2pm, 3pm, or 4pm CT match Sunday, which would have wreaked havoc on trying to watch the UK v UL football game.

chroix
08-29-2012, 07:29 AM
I love the iCal/Google calendar integration. UK must have just added them this year, last year I had to use some yahoo one. Glad to help. Kisses not necessary.