PDA

View Full Version : LMAO If the election is determined by voting machines funded by Romney Family

ColonelSteve
10-21-2012, 09:41 AM
We learn that one of the companies whose machines had failed was none other than Hart Intercivic.

With television time to fill and no ability to declare a winner so that the long night’s broadcast can be brought to a close, the staffs keep digging for relevant information to keep the attention of their viewers—and that is when it gets very real.

It turns out that Hart Intercivic is owned, in large part, by H.I.G. Capital—a large investment fund with billions of dollars under management—that was founded by a fellow named Tony Tamer. While is is unclear just how much H.I.G. owns of Hart Intercivic, we do learn that H.I.G. employees hold at least two of the five Hart Intercivic board seats.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2012/10/20/romney-family-investment-ties-to-voting-machine-company-that-could-decide-the-election-causes-concern/

CitizenBBN
10-21-2012, 02:17 PM
Another political conspiracy up there with the fake moon landings. lol.

Catonahottinroof
10-21-2012, 02:35 PM
http://nathan-lee.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/tinfoil-hat.jpg

ColonelSteve
10-21-2012, 05:35 PM
LOL That people dont think these elections are rigged...if Bush/Gore didnt open your eyes nothing will.

badrose
10-21-2012, 06:28 PM
LOL That people dont think these elections are rigged...if Bush/Gore didnt open your eyes nothing will.

An attempt at rigging that didn't work. Florida called early, three recounts in heavily Democrat precincts, hanging chads, FL Supreme court fails to uphold its own laws...

At least we got to see Gore play football.:cool:

ColonelSteve
10-21-2012, 06:36 PM
An attempt at rigging that didn't work. Florida called early, three recounts in heavily Democrat precincts, hanging chads, FL Supreme court fails to uphold its own laws...

At least we got to see Gore play football.:cool:

Oh no...it worked...it got EXACTLY who they wanted in the White House

CitizenBBN
10-21-2012, 07:39 PM

Is there voter fraud? absolutely. Has been ever since supporters of Andrew Jackson went to polling locations with hickory sticks in 1824. They pay for votes with smokes and booze, have since the Whiskey Rebellion.

This isn't that though. This is a conspiracy where someone 10 steps removed which would require dozens or hundreds of people to coordinate without being discovered over a series of years manages to orchestrate a Machiavellian manipulation of the system.

At the local level there is for sure cheating, voter fraud, destruction of votes. there's also all kinds of political scheming to count and not count certain votes and even to open the door to voter fraud b/c those votes will help a candidate. Lots of cheating in the system.

That's still not a multi-billion dollar company putting secret computer chips in equipment to be activated by microwave signal from a secret base in the Rocky mountains or whatever means will be suggested for such a thing.

Occam's razor says it's far easier to just pay people in smokes and booze and buy the local election boards. A lot of it is even legal (like gerrymandering) and the rest is almost impossible to prove and easy to execute.

dan_bgblue
10-21-2012, 08:54 PM
I know that all babies born in Illinois since since 1983 have been implanted with microchips that force them to vote for the democrat candidate in all elections. The Teamsters union funds the program

cattails
10-22-2012, 11:31 PM
I know that all babies born in Illinois since since 1983 have been implanted with microchips that force them to vote for the democrat candidate in all elections. The Teamsters union funds the program

Bet you didn't know this has moved into other sates as well? It's called the DemChip.

badrose
10-23-2012, 04:10 PM
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Feds-to-probe-possible-voter-fraud-in-Florida/-/1637132/17086510/-/5x9wgrz/-/index.html

Officials on Monday said voters who had received the letters thus far are white, registered Republicans who consistently vote in elections.

"This is a major concern," said Seminole County Supervisor of Elections Mike Ertel, who received a letter from a voter mailed from Seattle with no return address. "You should not expect a letter from your elections office saying, 'You're not registered to vote, please don't go to the polls.' That's ridiculous."

On Tuesday, the state of Florida said there have been reports from more than 20 counties where voters have received fraudulent letters impersonating supervisors of elections.

Doc
10-23-2012, 04:51 PM
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Feds-to-probe-possible-voter-fraud-in-Florida/-/1637132/17086510/-/5x9wgrz/-/index.html

Officials on Monday said voters who had received the letters thus far are white, registered Republicans who consistently vote in elections.

"This is a major concern," said Seminole County Supervisor of Elections Mike Ertel, who received a letter from a voter mailed from Seattle with no return address. "You should not expect a letter from your elections office saying, 'You're not registered to vote, please don't go to the polls.' That's ridiculous."

On Tuesday, the state of Florida said there have been reports from more than 20 counties where voters have received fraudulent letters impersonating supervisors of elections.

And all the letters are apparently postmarked from the state of Washington. I have not seen this picked up on by the local media but the 6:00 news will be starting soon. I'll pay attention to see where the story is mentioned, or buried

CitizenBBN
10-23-2012, 05:13 PM
Doc I'll be real curious if the media is in a rush to get this out there given they are targeting likely GOP voters.

Doc
10-23-2012, 05:29 PM
Story on Hurricane Sandy---check
Story on Bath tub beach erosion --- check
Story on Rip Tides --- check
Story on post debate --- check
Story on Air Force One leaving Palm Beach @ 12:30 this afternoon ---- check
Story on Black Bear hit on I-95 --- check
Story on "Zombie Parade" ---- check
Story on Hurricane Sandy part duex ---- check
Story on bathtub beach erosion part duex including 160,000 tons of sand --- check
Story on processing absentee ballots--- check

Story on letters to GOP voters implying they are not eligible to vote---- not so far.

suncat05
10-24-2012, 02:40 AM
I saw a story on the local news about it last night, on the local NBC affiliate. IIRC, it was in Collier county(Naples, FL), but aside from that local story, that's it.
I did see it mentioned on Fox News too.

badrose
10-24-2012, 07:15 AM
There was a story linked on Drudge that said either in Nevada or Colorado that college students were given pizza by Obama supporters to vote and were violating the restriction of setting up too close to the precinct. I don't doubt that cheating goes on on both sides but I never hear about republicans doing this stuff.

CitizenBBN
10-24-2012, 10:34 AM
There was a story linked on Drudge that said either in Nevada or Colorado that college students were given pizza by Obama supporters to vote and were violating the restriction of setting up too close to the precinct. I don't doubt that cheating goes on on both sides but I never hear about republicans doing this stuff.

It does but it's far more done by Democrats b/c they have a much stronger and more active grass roots organization. Students have lots of free time and tend to be liberal, unions have membership, etc. I don't doubt the GOP would do the same, but they don't have the capability the Democrats have on the ground.

They've had it a long time and use it pretty effectively. It also helps that many of them don't have jobs and/or have time off b/c of their union contracts. (slight shot there, couldn't help it). ;)

KSRBEvans
10-24-2012, 01:09 PM
Ohio elections boards deny that Mitt Romney backers or anyone else could tamper with results

WASHINGTON, D.C. — One of the latest conspiracy theories sweeping the Internet is a tale that suggests that allies of Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney could somehow tamper with Ohio's presidential vote because Romney's son has an interest in a voting machine company.

Like many of these rumors, this one has spread quickly, and there's nothing substantive to back it up. Those pushing the story appear to have taken a few facts, twisted them around and come to a conclusion that defies logic.

Continues (http://www.cleveland.com/open/index.ssf/2012/10/ohio_voting_machines_are_not_c.html)

badrose
10-24-2012, 01:29 PM
http://blogs.cbn.com/thebrodyfile/archive/2012/10/24/new-undercover-video-did-congressmans-son-commit-voter-fraud.aspx

James O'Keefe has struck again. O'Keefe is the guy who broke the big ACORN scandal with his undercover video reporting. Now, he's out with a video that may land a Congressman's son in trouble for voter fraud. Watch below as Patrick Moran, the son of Virginia Congressman Jim Moran(and the Field Director for his father's campaign), is caught on tape talking to an undercover reporter about how to allegedly cast ballots deceitfully for registered voters.

Here's part of the transcript below:

Undercover Reporter: There are 100 people who don’t vote. He’s looking for two guys to help him with. …

Patrick Moran: Crank it out?

Undercover Reporter: Yes. He’s got a van and he and me were going to go around. …

Patrick Moran: Rally these people up and get them to the polls.

Undercover Reporter: Well, he was actually going to get in a van and vote for them.

Patrick Moran: Ohhhh

Undercover Reporter: I know, but –

Undercover Reporter: It’s scary, but I’m not. … I don’t want to lose, and I’m frightened.

Patrick Moran: Yeah.

Then later in the video there's talk about creating fake utility bills to serve as voter identification.

Patrick Moran: “So, if they just have the utility bill or bank statement – bank statement would obviously be tough … but faking a utility bill would be easy enough."

Undercover Reporter: “How would you do that?”

Patrick Moran: “I mean, I would just find, I don’t know, I guess. …”

Undercover Reporter: “Microsoft Word and type it up."

Patrick Moran: “Yeah, something like that."