PDA

View Full Version : Who said it - Barack Obama or Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore?

Darrell KSR
02-11-2015, 11:39 AM
My Yellowhammer subscription had this neat email quiz I thought you might enjoy. Chief Justice Roy Moore was criticized by the politician we know as U.S. President Barack Obama. Here's the rest of the story.

Here are the questions:

* I believe that marriage is the union between a man and a woman... For me as a Christian, it is also a sacred union.

* "I believe marriage is between a man and a woman. I am not in favor of gay marriage."

* "Nothing in the US Constitution grants the federal government the authority to redefine the institution of marriage."

* "...my religious beliefs say that marriage is something sanctified between a man and a woman."

* "A great majority of the American people want to hold to the definition that a marriage is between a man and a woman."

* Believes "that it's for the states to decide..."

Answers:
Obama
Obama
Moore
Obama
Moore
Obama

Note what this does--completely destroys Obama's criticism of Roy Moore. He himself claims that marriage is between a man and a woman (April, 2008); that he is not in favor of gay marriage (November, 2008); and that it is for the states to decide (June, 2011).

Yet he comes out this week and criticizes Roy Moore for much the same, says he's done this before, and that again, the feds will prevail.

Now, whether I believe President Obama's position is correct or not is irrelevant. His criticism is specious, given the public positions he has taken that espouse much the same. Or at least, his criticism is tainted. The part that is devastating is his proclamation that it is for the states to decide. That's a killer.

Politician at his finest.

suncat05
02-11-2015, 12:12 PM
As Michelle Malkin would say of Obama.........."lying liar!".

UKHistory
02-11-2015, 02:46 PM
At the very least Obama has to or rather should have come clean with something to the effect of..."I once thought as you do now" or "I have changed my position and I urge the Justice Moore to rethink on what side of history he wants to be on".

Biden led the executive branch on this issue. Obama was behind and unwilling to be a vocal in support of gay marriage--until it was safer.

Doc
02-12-2015, 12:04 PM
As Michelle Malkin would say of Obama.........."lying liar!".

I'll add

"PANTS ON FIRE"

cattails
02-12-2015, 01:07 PM
My Yellowhammer subscription had this neat email quiz I thought you might enjoy. Chief Justice Roy Moore was criticized by the politician we know as U.S. President Barack Obama. Here's the rest of the story.

Here are the questions:

* I believe that marriage is the union between a man and a woman... For me as a Christian, it is also a sacred union.

* "I believe marriage is between a man and a woman. I am not in favor of gay marriage."

* "Nothing in the US Constitution grants the federal government the authority to redefine the institution of marriage."

* "...my religious beliefs say that marriage is something sanctified between a man and a woman."

* "A great majority of the American people want to hold to the definition that a marriage is between a man and a woman."

* Believes "that it's for the states to decide..."

Answers:
Obama
Obama
Moore
Obama
Moore
Obama

Note what this does--completely destroys Obama's criticism of Roy Moore. He himself claims that marriage is between a man and a woman (April, 2008); that he is not in favor of gay marriage (November, 2008); and that it is for the states to decide (June, 2011).

Yet he comes out this week and criticizes Roy Moore for much the same, says he's done this before, and that again, the feds will prevail.

Now, whether I believe President Obama's position is correct or not is irrelevant. His criticism is specious, given the public positions he has taken that espouse much the same. Or at least, his criticism is tainted. The part that is devastating is his proclamation that it is for the states to decide. That's a killer.

Politician at his finest.

So you're saying he lied?? :confused0053:

jazyd
02-12-2015, 01:11 PM
Obama is like a transgender, covers all the bases and no one knows what he is