PDA

View Full Version : Randle.

DanISSELisdaman
10-20-2012, 12:32 AM
I read an article today stating that Ky was in third place behind Fl and I believe Texas for Randle. I really want this kid on next years team. With him, I think Ky would have a good chance of going unbeaten.

cattails
10-20-2012, 05:02 AM
I can see us being in 3rd place, we are loading up and we don't yet know who is coming back. I think he commits late after he sees how it shakes out.

Krank
10-21-2012, 10:56 AM
Betcha we get him.

dan_bgblue
10-21-2012, 11:31 AM
Even though he seems to have a good rapport with Billy D, I do not think UK is behind in this race as of today. jmo

thedeerehunter
10-21-2012, 12:23 PM
Betcha we get him.

I'm with this dork (and I mean that in the most affectionate, non-offensive manner, ha).

People get all up in arms when a kid (or someone speaking for the kid) mentions other teams, and that's understandable to a degree. Take James Young for instance. The buzz was he as set to commit to UK back in August. Then the Wiggins-to-reclassify buzz started to pick up more steam, the Young rumors started cooling, and all of a sudden a lot of people were thinking he was MSU bound.

The Young recruitment turned out pretty good, and I think Randle's will follow a similar path.

Darrell KSR
10-24-2012, 04:13 PM
I just don't count out John Calipari for anybody.

timukblue
10-25-2012, 07:36 AM
What^^^ D...Said!!!