PDA

View Full Version : Kayla Mueller reportedly dead

blueboss
02-10-2015, 04:28 PM
It was reported by ABC news that ISIS sent Kayla's parents a private message that Kayla had died in captivity. There was also reportedly a letter that Kayla left behind.

Okay, big, bad spineless members of the barbarian terrorist organization was kind enough to send her parents a private message letting them know their daughter is dead. Am I to believe they wanted to let them know so they wouldn't worry about her anymore, and provided them with a heart warming letter from her.

1 + 1 is equaling 7 here, am I missing something? Sounds like maybe our government maybe sent them a heart warming letter and signed it ISIS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

suncat05
02-11-2015, 08:47 AM
ISIS is blaming Jordan. Jordan and the U.S. are blaming ISIS. But the bottom line here is that she is responsible for her own death. She knew that she was going into a hot war zone, probably knowing that she would not be receiving much in the way of protection from anybody on either side. I admire her courage and her heartfelt desire to help those in need of her help. That is true courage in my book. However, she willingly placed herself in harm's way, most likely with many warnings about her personal safety.
Whether Jordanian airstrikes struck the conveyance she was in at the time of her death or not, or whether ISIS murdered her some time before, she still willingly went into the situation knowing that she could possibly be captured/tortured/killed.

I am sorry for her family's loss. My family's prayers are offered up to Him for her family.

Part of this lies at the feet of the political machine in Washington D.C. Part of this lies with the warring factions in that part of the world who all refuse to live alongside each other and get along like civilized human beings.