PDA

View Full Version : Wiltjer highlights.

DanISSELisdaman
10-19-2012, 02:39 PM
Kyle Wiltjer Big Blue Madness Highlights - Kentucky Wildcat News - Nation of Blue - The Home to UK F
www.nationofblue.com

dan_bgblue
10-19-2012, 04:59 PM
Based solely on the little I got to see of him at Madness, I think his footwork is much quicker, and he moved with a purpose. That little drive down the lane for the bucket looked good. I am hoping for good things from him this year. Cats need him to get it all together and bring the entire package to every game.

suncat05
10-19-2012, 06:17 PM
Certainly looks improved, doesn't he? :cool:

DanISSELisdaman
10-20-2012, 12:25 AM
Based solely on the little I got to see of him at Madness, I think his footwork is much quicker, and he moved with a purpose. That little drive down the lane for the bucket looked good. I am hoping for good things from him this year. Cats need him to get it all together and bring the entire package to every game.Absolutely Dan! I think he will be alright. I think it will be kind of like Cals first team at UK, inasmuch as "how Patterson played was how Ky played. I think this year will be "as Wiltjer plays, so Kentucky plays.

cattails
10-20-2012, 05:09 AM
Wiltjer has gotten strong, quicker and faster, but he still needs to do more of the same. I noticed he dunks much easier, gets to the basket quicker but is still not blazing speed wise. Last year he got pushed out on his hook shot (don't remember him making many), this year can he hold his position? I still see him an at least 3 year player and more than likely 4 year player. After 4 years I expect his improvement will be off the charts, some kids just need longer, IMO KYle is one of those kids.