PDA

View Full Version : Truth or lie??? Opinions anyone?

DanISSELisdaman
10-19-2012, 09:13 AM
http://www.westernjournalism.com/benghazi-attack-was-botched-kidnapping-to-trade-blind-sheik/

dan_bgblue
10-19-2012, 09:35 AM
I want to think the hypothesis is just too convoluted to have any credence.

Doc
10-19-2012, 11:02 AM
I'm not buying it. I'm no Obama fan but I think this is way too far a stretch.

CitizenBBN
10-19-2012, 11:14 AM
99.9999999% false.

Politicians don't engage in elaborate multi-year plans that entail huge risks to further their careers. First off they don't think that far ahead for the most part, and there are too many things that have to go just right for such a thing to work. Politicians by their nature don't stick their necks out, the opposite of these kinds of plans.

They aren't above creating the evidence they need for policy. Fast & Furious is a good example. They'll manipulate the system all day, but F&F was a simple one step deal, hand out guns to Mexican cartels so when they inevitably get traced back they'll show coming from retail stores in the US.

Obama is in part directly responsible for the attack by setting a tone and possibly issuing directives to show a less threatening stance that meant a smaller military footprint, but these conspiracy things are just not how they do things, and frankly our government is simply not capable of that kind of sophisticated operation.