PDA

View Full Version : Paul Harvey, good day

cattails
01-26-2015, 02:45 PM
Was a big fan of Paul, here is a good one.

http://www.youtube.com/v/RUUZ2fKVqcs?version=3&f=videos&app=youtube_gdata

suncat05
01-26-2015, 03:34 PM
Yeah, that pretty much describes the job, yesterday, today, and tomorrow. And even after seeing & hearing that, some people will be too dense to understand it.

But thank you, cattails, for the acknowledgement for all of my brother & sister LEO's everywhere.

cattails
01-26-2015, 03:43 PM
Yeah, that pretty much describes the job, yesterday, today, and tomorrow. And even after seeing & hearing that, some people will be too dense to understand it.

But thank you, cattails, for the acknowledgement for all of my brother & sister LEO's everywhere.

I respect Police officers just like the military, I remember years ago the saying, "If you have a problem and need help and don't like cops, call a hippy". Paul Harvey was simply the best at seeing things for what they are. When I see police officers it's not uncommon for me to go up and shake their hand and thank them for the job they do. I've had a few friends that joined the force and I think all are retired now.

suncat05
01-26-2015, 03:45 PM
Good for them! As I will be in about 3-4 more years!

jazyd
01-26-2015, 04:42 PM
Good for them! As I will be in about 3-4 more years!

suncat, what Carl isn't telling you is he drives like a madman well over the limit and wants to make sure every officer within 100 miles of Owensboro knows his face :)

cattails
01-26-2015, 07:19 PM
suncat, what Carl isn't telling you is he drives like a madman well over the limit and wants to make sure every officer within 100 miles of Owensboro knows his face :)

LOL, that is funny because I have had no traffic violations since I came home from Vietnam. I was driving home and got pulled over by a State Police Officer, told him I just got back and just crossed the Kentucky line, he gave me a ticket anyway. LOL I never paid it. When I go through a traffic check point I normally thank the officer for doing their job. Truth is I am maybe the most safe driver, drive the speed limit, come to full stop at stop signs, use my turn signals, etc, etc. I guess I am just an old fuddy duddy now. :4chsmu1: