PDA

View Full Version : Bryant Gumbel doesn't like me

CitizenBBN
01-21-2015, 09:57 PM
Or any other NRA member. We're "pigs" who "don't care about human life."

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2015/01/21/real-sports-host-bryant-gumbel-nra-is-curse-upon-american-landscape/?intcmp=features

Good to see that tolerant, open minded foundation of the Left come shining through, trying to see all sides and views and accept values that differ from one's own.

It's not as rich as calling a US special forces sniper a coward, but it's not a bad try.

jazyd
01-22-2015, 12:20 AM
Doesn't like me either. Mi think I will make a donation tomorrowv to the NRA in his name. Mythical liberal jargon, never have liked the turd

suncat05
01-22-2015, 09:27 AM
I think I'll send a donation in his name to my boys at the GOA.

Doc
01-22-2015, 11:29 AM
Or any other NRA member. We're "pigs" who "don't care about human life."

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2015/01/21/real-sports-host-bryant-gumbel-nra-is-curse-upon-american-landscape/?intcmp=features

Good to see that tolerant, open minded foundation of the Left come shining through, trying to see all sides and views and accept values that differ from one's own.

It's not as rich as calling a US special forces sniper a coward, but it's not a bad try.

The left if tolerant has always been tolerant of anybody who believes in what they believe in. Otherwise, not so much.

MickintheHam
01-23-2015, 08:56 AM
Gumball and Bob Costas need to STFU.

Crazy4Blue
01-26-2015, 02:36 PM
I get my new stainless steal Beretta compact in about a week. I'll send him a picture of it.

jazyd
01-26-2015, 04:43 PM

Is Bryant Gumbel even relevant any longer? Ididn't know he was still around in the news, does he have a job?

KSRBEvans
01-27-2015, 09:44 AM
I read somewhere once that sports journalists are just as liberal as "regular" journalists, but you don't see it until they start talking/writing about subjects other than sports. In my experience that's been very true.

dan_bgblue
01-28-2015, 11:07 AM
What a coincidence, I have never liked him either

CatinIL
01-28-2015, 02:37 PM

I wish they would. Here in StL we get to hear Costas' "wisdom" from time to time...he makes me want to voimt.

CitizenBBN
01-28-2015, 06:13 PM
I wish they would. Here in StL we get to hear Costas' "wisdom" from time to time...he makes me want to voimt.

Costas to me is like that really pretty girl who you like a lot until you talk to her and realize she's either stupid or a bitch. I really liked Costas' interview show, and the St Louis tie in made me root for him, but then he started getting into the politics and stuff and you realize that accepting ease he displays is just another case of selective liberal "tolerance".

jazyd
01-29-2015, 09:32 PM
I read somewhere once that sports journalists are just as liberal as "regular" journalists, but you don't see it until they start talking/writing about subjects other than sports. In my experience that's been very true.

Just listen to them when they talk anything other than sports, very liberal

jazyd
01-29-2015, 09:33 PM
Costas to me is like that really pretty girl who you like a lot until you talk to her and realize she's either stupid or a bitch. I really liked Costas' interview show, and the St Louis tie in made me root for him, but then he started getting into the politics and stuff and you realize that accepting ease he displays is just another case of selective liberal "tolerance".

You pretty well described my feelings

suncat05
01-30-2015, 09:20 AM
At the end of it all, and aside from them reporting any sports event, they're basically just entertainers. That's it. Just entertainers. So just shut up and try to entertain me. That's all I want and need from you. Aside from that, I don't give two squats what your personal opinion is about much of anything.

It must be nice to have that kind of public platform to preach your personal views from. I wish they'd ALL stop!