PDA

View Full Version : Cool.....Patrick Sparks in American Sniper

Carolinawildcats
01-20-2015, 02:20 PM
I can't wait to go see this movie. Real heroes !!!

http://kentucky.247sports.com/ExternalLink/Patrick-Sparks-in-American-Sniper-34906957?utm_source=247Sports+Newsletter&utm_campaign=bb20508213-150120_Kentucky+Wildcats&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_b5300ae947-bb20508213-219939289

Peace

Richard (CW)

catmanjack
01-20-2015, 02:22 PM
Awesome movie!!!

Padukacat
01-20-2015, 04:43 PM
Once a sniper always a sniper

Genuine Realist
01-20-2015, 04:46 PM
Well, the Kentucky game is on in the background in a bar scene. I don't recall looking at the video.

'American Sniper' is an interesting movie, really more a character study than an action picture. It's going to be controversial.

Crazy4Blue
01-20-2015, 05:41 PM
Can't wait to see it

jazyd
01-20-2015, 08:26 PM
Outstanding movie, will definitely see it again.

Not controversial for patriots only butt radical liberals and Hollywood. Obviously many like it, setting records for money taken in

jazyd
01-20-2015, 08:28 PM
Necker eve noticed it, too intense on the movie

ukpumacat
01-21-2015, 09:53 AM
Excellent movie. Not sure why it would be controversial. I haven't talked to one person who didn't like it.

Darrell KSR
01-21-2015, 10:01 AM
American Sniper? That's the bio of Aaron Harrison, right?

Krank
01-21-2015, 10:57 AM
Excellent movie. Not sure why it would be controversial. I haven't talked to one person who didn't like it.

puma, any excuse for folks to preach their politics over others will get in their divisive comments, proving they care less about this country than they claim. Any excuse to break the rules of this SPORTS forum by shouting as loud as possible how much they hate "the other side" (as if there is ONLY two political sides in America... what a JOKE that is NOT funny AT ALL), they will get in. They don't care. They just like to hear the sound of their know-it-all egos in an echo chamber.

I guess escaping from the depressing reality of MILLIONS of Americans HATING each other over a deep desire to MAINTAIN their stupid little lines drawn in the sand is not possible here because those who DO spout the indignant notion that EVERYONE should agree with THEM (thus making THEM better patriots they CLAIM, lol, such bullspit) and that it is their "mission" to put down all of those people who read this forum and do NOT agree with them, but fear interacting with a bunch of effing political BULLIES so they DON'T post as often or EVER is despicable and more about their insecurity than their "rightness".

It's a shame that such folks could be so disrespectful that they could give a DAMN how it affects OTHERS here to post, thus making this forum a cartoonish little country club with their fat-azz old men blowing hot air like it is a breath of fresh air straight from the angels of god that protect their illusion of superiority.

Pathetic how often it happens here. It is nothing more than an indicator of individual WEAKNESS and FEAR. You can't love this country and hate an entire half of the populace.

For the hundredth FREAKING time. THIS is a sports forum. Shove your f***ing politics straight up your constipated AZZ if you (not you, puma, lol) can't even stop yourself from screaming personal politics HERE instead of where you KNOW it belongs...

The. Barber. Shop. Period.

dan_bgblue
01-21-2015, 06:54 PM
Did Sparks walk?

Doc
01-22-2015, 03:05 PM
Did Sparks walk?

That was a different movie.