PDA

View Full Version : DeAndre Liggins the biggest surprise in Thunder camp

imsoblue
10-18-2012, 08:59 AM
DeAndre Liggins made it crystal clear at Thunder media day why he came to Oklahoma City.

“I'm just trying to get a job,” he said. “That's all I'm trying to do.”

After two weeks, he looks like the right man for the gig.

Liggins, the 6-foot-6 swingman out of Kentucky who played his rookie season with Orlando last year, has the resume, the references and the right skills to earn the 15th and final roster spot on the defending Western Conference champion.

Read more: http://newsok.com/oklahoma-city-thunder-deandre-liggins-the-biggest-surprise-in-thunder-camp/article/3719878#ixzz29euaXZG8
(click to enlarge)

dan_bgblue
10-18-2012, 10:08 AM
I love that young man, so I sure hope he finds the right gig for himself. If they need a lock down defender and a player that will run thru a block wall after a loose ball, they found their man.

imsoblue
10-18-2012, 10:20 AM
Remember when he was temperamental kid, who has now turned into a solid citizen. With a lot of help from Cal and crew. Hope he gets the last spot on the Thunder.

blueboss
10-18-2012, 11:40 AM
No surprise here, if they need a warrior he's the guy.

Darrell KSR
10-18-2012, 03:41 PM
Really rooting for him.

cattails
10-18-2012, 04:46 PM
I love that young man, so I sure hope he finds the right gig for himself. If they need a lock down defender and a player that will run thru a block wall after a loose ball, they found their man.

How can you not love this young man, he has no right to think he belongs in the NBA and yet he gives 100% every second on the floor, that's hard to come by. Cal made him into what he is and for that he will/should make a good living in the NBA. One of my all time favs. Hope he saves his money and lives a modest life and has a good savings when he is done.