PDA

View Full Version : American Sniper

jazyd
01-19-2015, 09:27 PM
Just outstanding movie

CitizenBBN
01-19-2015, 10:22 PM
It ticked off Michael Moore, so it must be good. :)

It's blowing up the box office records. Clint Eastwood is one amazing guy, what a career.

CGWildcat
01-19-2015, 11:27 PM
Lori and I just watched it. I now fully understand why my dad would never watch war type movies, or any kind of "Emergency" tv show with sirens blaring. I don't think I can ever watch a movie like that again either. Go see it. You'll come out different. The storyline really has nothing to do with war, it has everything to do with the affects of war.

suncat05
01-20-2015, 07:26 AM
Clint was right then, at the GOP Convention, and he's right now. Have not seen the movie yet, but the "Boss" & I have it on the list to see.

Doc
01-20-2015, 10:15 AM
It ticked off Michael Moore, so it must be good. :)

It's blowing up the box office records. Clint Eastwood is one amazing guy, what a career.

Grand Torino is one of my favorite movies. Realistically him and Quentin Tarantino are the two directors who I could watch any film at any time. Odds are I won't watch this one till it comes out on DVD. I can't stand to watch films at the theater as its too distracting with people who act like a-holes anymore. Too much talking, cell phones, texting, etc.....