PDA

View Full Version : Please PM me with needs, suggestions for new site!

CitizenBBN
08-12-2012, 03:43 PM
Hi gang,

First off glad to see everyone arriving on the new site. This is my 4th or 5th location move with KSR and I wouldn't be anywhere else.

I'm the chief cook and bottle washer for the site this time around and I'm pretty excited. This platform has a ton of features that will help us do cool things. Content is easier to get up so I expect more of it, we have blog abilities and can upload podcasts. For users it has a lot of ability to upload pictures (even from your computer!), link videos, etc.

We have a default mobile interface up and running so you can use your smartphone a LOT easier on this site. "Lot" doesn't begin to do it justice. I'm setting up support for some other phone app products like Forum Runner that are top of the line for forum surfing on phones.

that all being said, please post here or PM me with questions, observations, suggestions or things you see we've missed. This had to be up FAST (don't ask me the internal machinations of such things, I just work here) so undoubtedly I have work left to do.

Thanks again all, and hope everyone enjoys the new digs. There are a couple of dozen features on here that have been mentioned over the years, and more to come as I get time.

suncat05
08-14-2012, 05:00 PM
Okay guys, I am here! Yeah, I followed ya, that's what a good cop does when he sees some suspicious going on! LOL! Anyway, here I am!