PDA

View Full Version : Radical Islam organization murders 2000

jazyd
01-15-2015, 11:01 AM
Boko group in Nigeria, the tenth largest oil exporter in the world murdered about 2000 in two two s in Nigeria and destroyed around 3500 buildings.. Citizens took to the countryside to avoid being slaughtered. In othe areas they killed around 22 when they strapped explosives to ten year old girls and detonated them.

I am waiting for the outcry from the Muslims in this country and the new " peaceful" Muslim groups at duke. Where is the liberal voices protesting that those lives natter also. Where is Lerbon and Rose with tee shirts claiming those people can no longer breath.

But Chic Filet is kicked off duke campus because it is a Christian organization and Pedro declares I am a bigot on another thread because of how I feel about hateful organizations such as Muslims and duke because because they kick out any Christian based group but open their arms to any and all Muslim organizations.

suncat05
01-15-2015, 01:02 PM
Nothing is going to be done by this current administration except enable the terrorists even further. There won't be any outcry about killing those little girls because to those involved, those little girls are property and have little value aside from that.

It is going to take an act of murder in the most extreme sense to get any meaningful action against these people to happen. And with the way things are now with our pitiful government, and the lack of will exhibited by almost everyone in Europe, I fear even the detonation of a nuclear weapon against Israel or the U.S. will not draw the needed response against these Muslim extremists. At least not the proper response.
This is just how I perceive our weak or non-responses to almost everything that is happening in our current foreign policy at this time.

jazyd
01-16-2015, 10:45 AM
suncat, you and I agree on just about everything. I am glad to see some in Europe getting a backbone in the intelligence dept with Belguim raiding and killing two terrorists. And evidently Germany, Blegium and France all raided and arrested dozens of Muslim terrorists yesterday. They need to keep it up and not let things die down and go back to what it was.
IF the terrorists are going to do anything to Israel, I wonder if they will try in the next two years while their 'brother' is still in the WH.

suncat05
01-16-2015, 12:20 PM
I just read an article yesterday about those alleged 'negotiations' and the fact that the U. S. government has agreed to let them build more nuclear plants.
Do any of these morons in this administration have any other diplomatic negotiating abilities that somehow even remotely manage to protect our interests?

Nobody is protecting us from these Muslim jihadists. Our POTUS is giving away the farm, and nobody is protecting us, or at least protecting us like they're supposed to.

And if this Communist Muslim sympathizer in the White House is still in the Oval Office when they attack us again, I really kind of expect him to go all "French" on us and just surrender. That's how much faith I have in this Kenyan pretender and his crew of inept and stupid staff pacifists.