PDA

View Full Version : I Don't Follow NASCAR...

jgirl
01-14-2015, 12:05 PM
Nor am I inside the hired assassin world but I do find this interesting... http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2015/01/13/377082833/nascar-s-kurt-busch-testifies-that-ex-girlfriend-is-an-assassin

suncat05
01-14-2015, 12:24 PM
Yeah, and I'm the Easter bunny.........

Darrell KSR
01-14-2015, 04:18 PM
Wild story.

dan_bgblue
01-14-2015, 07:34 PM
KB has always been a bit out there and one does not know which page he is on from day to day. It could be true, and it could also be a way to let her down easy and shop for another woman, in the lava lamp world of KB.

jazyd
01-14-2015, 09:31 PM
Sounds like she is a wacko and he believed her, she must have been good :)

MickintheHam
01-15-2015, 10:22 AM
Sounds like she is a wacko and he believed her, she must have been good :)

I'd like to find out!

Darrell KSR
01-15-2015, 12:33 PM
I'd like to find out!

You really do live on the edge!

suncat05
01-15-2015, 05:16 PM
It's all BS. People in that particular line of work DO NOT TALK ABOUT WHAT THEY HAVE DONE! NEVER! Not outside of an after action report being filed, never to be seen by anyone who doesn't have the security clearance to see it.

It ALL sounds like BS to me. Except the part about them needing protective orders against each other. They both probably like being in abusive relationships. There are people that roll like that, sick as it may be. Some people just like it rough. They can have it! :Christz_pillepalle:

PedroDaGr8
01-15-2015, 07:13 PM
It ALL sounds like BS to me. Except the part about them needing protective orders against each other. They both probably like being in abusive relationships. There are people that roll like that, sick as it may be. Some people just like it rough. They can have it! :Christz_pillepalle:

People who are often abused as children "like" it because sub-consciously they don't know better. Their mind doesn't feel loved without feeling the abuse. Growing up for them, love = abuse. So as adults, they associate this abuse with love. They know it's damaging them but without the abuse they feel like they are in a loveless relationship. It's part of the reason they are often abusers to the ones they love as well. It's a sick twisted cycle and one that takes a lot of therapy to cure.

ukcatlvr
01-16-2015, 08:16 AM
:matrix:

suncat05
01-16-2015, 08:16 AM
For many of these folks, Pedro, there isn't anywhere near enough therapy available to repair the damage that has been inflicted on them.

MickintheHam
01-16-2015, 11:18 AM
You really do live on the edge!

At my age, whynot?

JasonNorin
02-18-2015, 01:38 AM
This reminds me of an unfortunate story involving another race car driver. In the Philippines, A Filipino race car driver who participated in NASCAR Whelen Euroseries Open Championship named Enzo Pastor was assassinated. The suspect? His wife. His wife is having an affair with some dude that have connections with lawless elements. A lot of crazy things are going on in the world today. Better watch our shoulders constantly. On a side note, I hope you won't mind me sharing a source of F1 news (http://www.dafabetsports.com/en/formula1) that you might like other than NASCAR.