PDA

View Full Version : Tapatalk version 3.3

KSRdallen
01-04-2015, 10:29 AM
I've seen some pretty bad reviews of this latest version with which I agree, but I thought I'd check with folks here. Is this latest upgrade the worst thing you've ever seen? It is for me!

Darrell KSR
01-04-2015, 01:05 PM
Lot of folks agree with you.

http://www.kysportsreport.com/forums/showthread.php?22522-Tapatalk-did-something-change

KSRdallen
01-04-2015, 01:23 PM
I missed that, D. I went to the Front Porch looking for a conversation! Thanks.

Darrell KSR
01-04-2015, 01:36 PM
Would have been a great discussion here, too!

PedroDaGr8
01-04-2015, 11:01 PM
This upgrade is atrocious. It basically took everything that Tapatalk did well and messed it up. I really hate it.

KSRdallen
01-05-2015, 05:49 AM
I assume that such changes are streamlined to enhance revenue, but if folks stop using it then it seems the changes are not well thought-out!

Doc
01-05-2015, 06:55 AM
I deleted the entire app and just use the Standard Default style on my iPhone. I don't like the mobile format and the standard works fine for me. Tapa made it easy to send images from my phone but that was it

blueboss
02-05-2015, 03:46 PM
Guess who just changed their format again?? YepTT, it's a lot like it was before the change they made after the change before the change they made after one of the other changes when they changed it before.

Plus they removed the Christmas greeting..... Bonus !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PedroDaGr8
02-06-2015, 11:26 AM
Guess who just changed their format again?? YepTT, it's a lot like it was before the change they made after the change before the change they made after one of the other changes when they changed it before.

still waiting for that update to get pushed to me.

PedroDaGr8
02-06-2015, 11:41 AM

still waiting for that update to get pushed to me.

elicat
02-10-2015, 02:39 PM
Maybe if I used it more, I wouldn't find it so annoying. The previous version was much more usable though, I thought. I've gone back to using the mobile site for now. TT never has the current posts. Apparently it wants to force the user to catch up, instead of just showing what is presently the state of discussion on the site?

Darrell KSR
02-10-2015, 04:09 PM
You may like it less, but I prefer Forum Runner over Tapatalk even before the upgrades. I use Tapatalk Pro, and it works fine; but I just prefer Forum Runner a little more. Both are good (still) for me.

elicat
02-11-2015, 06:23 AM
Oh yeah. Forum Runner is far better. Thanks for the tip.