PDA

View Full Version : Letting go of recourse, choosing one's battles, moving on...

Jeeepcat
08-17-2012, 05:10 PM
I can't type well enough to recap everything that led up to today. I will just say that I have spent the last year letting my life and emotions be ruled by a bad situation that was created by choosing to contract with a friend to build my shop.

Of course we lost one of our cats and both Saint Bernard's in the last 10 months. To this day I feel like even that emotion was tempered by dealing with the BS of a deal gone bad.

A fractured ankle, crushed foot, broken toes - it all got so bad that the building inspector suggested that I get the building blessed "before it killed someone".

Long and the short, due to his negligence the shop fell while being built - and he got WAY upside down in the deal because I had to cover all of his mistakes.

Everyday I am out there covering up or fixing his lazy assed mistakes.

I was literally still losing sleep over this even as recently as last night as I tried to finish it up before I am in trouble with PZ.

I decided this morning that I need to go ahead and get him and his stuff out of here, cut ties, forget about a lawsuit (blood from a turnip) and move on with my life.

PJ4UK
08-17-2012, 06:02 PM
Sorry, Shaun. I know that sucks. :( Wish I could do something to help. (I love Buddy!)