PDA

View Full Version : Start taking it back!!!

blueboss
12-29-2014, 07:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/embed/2zyhOW-8Zcc?feature=player_detailpage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

suncat05
12-30-2014, 10:01 AM
Thank you, blueboss. Very good stuff there. Certainly food for thought.

blueboss
12-30-2014, 05:09 PM
Thank you, blueboss. Very good stuff there. Certainly food for thought.

No sir, THANK YOU!!!!

suncat05
12-30-2014, 06:22 PM
I have seen some of those video clips before, but some of them are new to me. The one I thought was most disturbing was the one where the suspect walked away slightly, got behind the officer inspecting the bag, and then pulled a small gun and shot the officer in the back of the head. Looked like it may have been in a bus station, train station, and possibly not in the U.S. from the way the officer was dressed. It appeared that the shooter pulled a helmet of some type off of the officer's head and threw it on the ground. If that was some sort of kevlar type/style helmet, then the shooter is the worst type of scumbag imaginable. That shooting was an out-and-out execution.
But still, the officer's awareness was lax, and he ended up getting shot because he wasn't paying attention to the body language. That is one thing I am very concerned about these days, we all wear body armor now, and the bad guys know it, so they almost always go for the head shot to circumvent the advantage given by the body armor. Whenever they start acting a little too 'casual' for the situation, that's when the red flag needs to be waved faster.
And if I "buy the farm", I'm going to do my best to keep from getting shot anywhere in the head. My wife would be devastated to have to send me off in a closed casket, and well, I am much too good looking to have my face shot off by any scumbag. :rolleye0013: