PDA

View Full Version : The executive branch thinks we can never have enough rules

dan_bgblue
12-24-2014, 09:05 PM
Do you see where any of the environmental rules will help stimulate the economy and help put some of the 35% of the nations workforce back to work in full time jobs?

Rules (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/12/23/obama-admin-crams-over-1200-new-regulations-just-before-new-year/?intcmp=latestnews)

KeithKSR
12-27-2014, 09:30 PM
The EPA needs its control reeled in.

The idiots in the Obama administration fail to comprehend that you cannot implement standards that are impossible to meet without being detrimental to our already strained power grid. Can't build new plants without years of hoops to jump through, older coal plants will be forced offline and their is no way remaining plants can take up the slack.

Had the cash I'd get a crapload of solar panels and wind turbines and yank the meter out.

jazyd
12-27-2014, 11:23 PM
The EPA needs its control reeled in.

The idiots in the Obama administration fail to comprehend that you cannot implement standards that are impossible to meet without being detrimental to our already strained power grid. Can't build new plants without years of hoops to jump through, older coal plants will be forced offline and their is no way remaining plants can take up the slack.

Had the cash I'd get a crapload of solar panels and wind turbines and yank the meter out.

Keith, I think they comprehend it but don't care. They are a bunch of liberal elites that thumb their nose at everything that the environmentalists don't like

KeithKSR
12-28-2014, 08:14 AM
Keith, I think they comprehend it but don't care. They are a bunch of liberal elites that thumb their nose at everything that the environmentalists don't like

It looks more like they are doing the bidding for the environmentalists with no care of the validity of the action. Global warming is driving the EPA.

dan_bgblue
05-27-2015, 04:03 PM
EPA (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/05/27/epa-issues-final-rules-protecting-drinking-water-streams/)

suncat05
05-28-2015, 08:38 AM
The EPA.........the brainchild of another idiot liberal POTUS that did his best to ruin our country and its standing in the world community........"Jimma" Carter.......his brother and his brother's beer had more sense than Jimmy Carter had in his big toe.

dan_bgblue
06-06-2015, 02:58 PM
The fiat of the EPA abridges the responsibility of the courts?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/06/06/wyoming-hospital-blames-epa-land-grab/?intcmp=latestnews

The case has renewed complaints from state officials about the Environmental Protection Agency's 2013 ruling that more than 1 million acres of land surrounding the Wind River Indian Reservation was Native American land. The property, which includes the 10,000-population city of Riverton, had been regarded as public and private land for more than a century, but the EPA, in researching a claim by the Northern Arapaho Tribe and the Eastern Shoshone tribes, determined the land should not be subject to the Clean Air Act, and had in fact always belonged to the Indians.