PDA

View Full Version : Is LeBron and Rose happy now

jazyd
12-22-2014, 08:14 AM
Two police officers murdered in cold blooded ambush by a man angry at police about Garner and Brown murders. I said when the athletes wore those shirts that police officers would be killed on purpose and those shirts and athletes wearing them should shoulder some of the blame for inflaming a situation they did not know the facts on. There will be more.

Instead of trying to calm the situation James, Rose, the Ram football players, Georgetown basketball players and other athletes made it much worse

Obama, Holder, mayor of NYC, Sharpton are all to blame also.

Doc
12-22-2014, 09:43 AM
Unfortuantely like most situations there was an over-reation. I don't mean to suggest that any time there is a death that there can be an over reaction but the sentiment of emotion flamed by the race baiters was. The culture put out of the "never let a crisis go to waste" has become something that civil disobedience seems to be the cry to solve any percieved problem even when there isn't one. In the Brown case, this wasn't the murder of some innocent kid yet the race baiters wanted to use it to further their agenda and as such inflammed the fools who follow them. In the Garner case, I do believe there were mistakes made on the police's side however there were also mistakes made and circumstances that contributed that were not the polices fault. Yet those are ignored. However what is also ignored because it does not fit agenda of the story is the good that the police do. Give the people of NYC 24 hrs of no police and see what happens.

jazyd
12-22-2014, 12:17 PM
Doc, I totally agree on both cases. But when high profile people such as those athletes, or Holder, obama, the mayor come out like they did it makes bad situations worse. it made it appear as the police were totally at fault and Garner was some innocent bystander. imo, they helped inflame the situation.

ukblue
12-23-2014, 07:43 AM
How is Sharpton out walking around and owes 5 million in taxes and has committed tax fraud.

jazyd
12-23-2014, 09:22 AM
How is Sharpton out walking around and owes 5 million in taxes and has committed tax fraud.

Comcast and NBC is propping him up financially, and Obama is taking care of him from the WH

KeithKSR
12-23-2014, 12:44 PM
Two police officers, one Hispanic and one Asian, were murdered over anger that has been inflamed by racist accusations to further liberalism. The Obamas, Sharptons, Holders and De Blasios of the liberal left are deserving of the blame they are getting.

cattails
12-25-2014, 04:16 AM
Look there are many, many good black people, I know some of them, just so happens Sharpton and Obama are racist, pure and simple. Jackson has been laying his head low since his son went to prison. Racist are in all colors, Sharpton and Obama have shown their true colors. We as a people need to not be a part of the problem.