PDA

View Full Version : Cal's Recruiting Video from Madness: 12 minutes of goodness

CitizenBBN
10-16-2012, 12:44 AM
Best. Video. Ever.

Courtesy of Darrell and our new youtube channel. Shot from his media seat so there's a Rupp beam that obscures part of it, but it's in HD and we haven't seen the whole thing anywhere else in any quality so this one is more than worth the upload.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcVF2gkVP28&feature=plcp

UKHistory
10-16-2012, 10:26 AM
Makes you stand up and cheer. And choke up. Great way to start the day. At least Matt gave you guys credit before it put it on his site.

Darrell KSR
10-16-2012, 10:36 AM
No problem with them embedding it on their blog. This is one case when I'm glad that the more Kentucky fans that can see it, the better.

Glad you liked it, UKHistory. It is a great 12 minutes. Had I known they were going to re-run it at the end of Madness, I would have been better prepared, but I think it's worth the watch.

Saw somebody say it was the best 12 minutes of their life. While I wouldn't go that far, it's pretty darn good way to spend 12 minutes of your life, that's for sure.

Doc
10-16-2012, 11:32 AM
Best. Video. Ever.

Second best. First can't be shown but it was made in Tiawan, involves 2 midgets, a chicken, and a one legged blonde. :confused:

Cal is a master showman. Presentation is spot on and targeted to the audience.

blueboss
10-16-2012, 11:47 AM
Second best. First can't be shown but it was made in Tiawan, involves 2 midgets, a chicken, and a one legged blonde. :confused:

Cal is a master showman. Presentation is spot on and targeted to the audience.

Was that a live chicken, and were the midgets wearing only red PF Flyers ?

Doc
10-16-2012, 02:04 PM
Was that a live chicken, and were the midgets wearing only red PF Flyers ?

They were initially dressed as Oompa-Loompas

DanISSELisdaman
10-16-2012, 05:22 PM
Thanks Darrell! That was certainly worth the 12 minutes it took me to watch it.