PDA

View Full Version : OT PSA - Dick's Sporting Goods has NCAA hoodies on sale

Darrell KSR
12-13-2014, 10:39 AM
$60 performance fleece hoodies by Coliseum, marked down half price to $29.99, marked down to $15 now. Free shipping. Free returns.

I actually picked up ones for ULM, Miami, LSU, Alabama, UAB and Tulane for various people (including me). I have UK hoodies already, but they have them in stock. Sizing is not plentiful, depending on the school.

Sorry for the interruption, but had the impression this was a quick deal. I'll move it to the Front Porch after an hour or so anyway to get it off the sports board.

VirginiaCat
12-13-2014, 11:33 AM
Dang, nothing over medium available.

ukpumacat
12-13-2014, 12:04 PM
Thanks Darrell. Just bought two. Glad I checked in here at half.

dan_bgblue
12-13-2014, 03:35 PM
Did you order size 4, 5, or 6? (http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=51762486&lmdn=Category)

Darrell KSR
12-13-2014, 04:31 PM
Out of all adult sizes for Kentucky hoodies. Had small and mediums earlier in men's styles, and women's styles, too. Hope some here took advantage.

You can still get all the ULM ones in whatever size you need. :). Be a backup Warhawk fan. We need a few.

dan_bgblue
12-13-2014, 05:23 PM
Got one in Maroon and one in Gray. Any stranger asks me who I am , guess who's name I am going to use?

Darrell KSR
12-13-2014, 06:15 PM
Got one in Maroon and one in Gray. Any stranger asks me who I am , guess who's name I am going to use?

Lol.

I got the gray one. I didn't want to be accused of being Mississippi State or Alabama when I wore it.

dan_bgblue
12-19-2014, 05:57 PM
My order arrived today, and it was one item short. I received the maroon hoodie, but the gray one was not in the package. I called to check on the item and was informed that when they went to ship the item they found out it was out of stock. I figure that you got the last gray ULM hoodie.

Darrell KSR
12-19-2014, 06:37 PM
My order arrived today, and it was one item short. I received the maroon hoodie, but the gray one was not in the package. I called to check on the item and was informed that when they went to ship the item they found out it was out of stock. I figure that you got the last gray ULM hoodie.

lol.

Did I tell you--I received an email that my ULM hoodie had been canceled. Seriously. I received Tulane (the one I actually wanted most) and Miami (the one I wanted least). All my gift ones were received, though, which was the main thing.

dan_bgblue
12-19-2014, 07:08 PM
We are not having the best luck with online orders are we

Darrell KSR
03-04-2015, 06:47 AM
I am really enjoying these, by the way. I don't like wearing heavy coats when all I'm doing is leaving house, going in car, getting out, going inside. So these very a workout on those days.

If I'm going outside, might be a different story, but it is a nice outer layer too, that keeps me warm in most of my temperatures. Lot of occasions to wear these.