PDA

View Full Version : Why were the Colors at half-staff yesterday?

suncat05
11-26-2014, 12:10 PM
I asked the secretary in the County Manager's office, and she told me it was because of the Ferguson Grand Jury decision.

Does anyone know if there's any validity to this?

In my mind, if this is true, and after the way the Governor of Missouri, the Mayor of Ferguson, and anyone else that was involved in the decision to go ahead and capitulate to the wishes of law breaking rioters, then why don't we just go ahead and raise the Colors upside down instead? That certainly makes more sense than honoring and glorifying a dead criminal who attacked a LEO and forced that LEO into shooting him because the LEO was in fear for his life.

I'm telling you guys, something bad is getting ready to happen all over the country............

jazyd
11-26-2014, 12:33 PM
I did see one of the 'protesters' with his flag unside down. Something bad has already happened, our country has been taken from us, and us..the citizens...did it by electing Obama and the ultra left politicians in congress and allowing the media to hide the truth by lying or just not reporting what actually is happening.