PDA

View Full Version : My stock in candle manufacturers just got a bump

dan_bgblue
11-12-2014, 01:35 PM
From the idiot in charge (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/11/12/obama-vows-us-will-cut-emissions-by-at-least-26-percent-over-next-11-years/)

Doc
11-12-2014, 03:18 PM
President Barack Obama announced Wednesday that the U.S. has set a new goal to reduce emissions of greenhouse gases by between 26 percent and 28 percent over the next 11 years as part of a climate change agreement with China.

Means ZIP because the next president will come in and change whatever this tree hugging imbecile agrees to do. He can agree to have us living in caves and riding bikes 20 years from now for all I care because it means nothing.

dan_bgblue
11-12-2014, 04:00 PM
Doc, a coupe of things it will do that will harm the country and our pocketbooks. It will destroy much of the coal industry nation wide, increasing energy costs for us all, and it will also mean that multiple grants and loans will be handled by the feds to give green energy companies more money to dump down a rat hole.

I am also not convinced that the country will elect a conservative to replace Obama when his time is up. There might be too many electoral votes from the high population, liberal states voting Democrat, for the rest of the country to overcome. In that case, the destructive policies Obama puts in place may just roll on

CitizenBBN
11-12-2014, 09:47 PM
I agree to give you my lunch money. You promise to consider one day stopping beating me up.

Does that summarize this agreement pretty well? You know, the one heralded by tree hugging billionaires as a huge step forward in Sino-Anglican relations?

Like I said, King Obama is going to go down with the ship. Desperately trying to force his ideology down our throat for our own good no matter how strongly we vote against it. It worked so well for Charles I to tell the Parliament to kiss off. Time to get my hair cut in a roundish style I guess.

dan_bgblue
11-14-2014, 06:05 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/11/14/obama-to-pledge-3-billion-in-climate-aid/?intcmp=latestnews

That is billion with a b