PDA

View Full Version : Confirmed...We are viewed as stupid

dan_bgblue
11-11-2014, 10:12 AM
What we have known for years is now confirmed in public.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/11/11/obamacare-architect-lack-transparency-was-key-because-stupidity-american/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=G790p0LcgbI

CitizenBBN
11-11-2014, 06:36 PM
It's confirmed he's right about many, b/c it was obvious what this law was about to anyone willing to examine it past the sound byte lies.

bigsky
11-11-2014, 07:36 PM
"You don't teach at MIT, do you? Of course you don't!"

suncat05
11-12-2014, 09:22 AM
It is ALL a lie perpetrated on the American people, and then the SCOTUS affirmed it as a tax. Which Gruber stated as well.
This law needs to be repealed, exactly as it was passed. But will Congress do it? I have my doubts.

Yeah........we need to pass the bill to find out what's in the bill. Brilliant logic there.
I will still spring for the rope, guys. I swear to God that I will get the best rope available.

Doc
11-12-2014, 11:40 AM
I'm shocked anybody finds this newsworthy. To me this was obvious from the inception of the bill. To me, only an idiot would have thought otherwise.

suncat05
11-12-2014, 02:23 PM
But it is newsworthy, Doc. It is proof that the President and the Dems perpetrated a lie on the American people to 1)destroy the healthcare available to most Americans and place them in a government regulated plan that won't work for anyone, and 2)that they planned to violate the civil rights of every American citizen with this legislation by lying about its intent.

This Gruber guy said it out loud in plain English. To me, it's an admission of guilt in a planned criminal act. It's a confession. At the least it's a 'spontaneous utterance', which denotes admission of guilt.

Like I said before, I'll spring for the rope.

suncat05
11-12-2014, 02:59 PM
The results of this last mid-term election is proof that many Americans are sick & tired of these people and their lying agenda. Their side is apathetic, and knows their side is off kilter, otherwise they would have showed up at the polls.
American voters do sometimes make the wrong choices, but when life in general gets as bad as it has been for the last several years, and all of the bad things that seem to be piling up just keep happening, then you see what just happened at the polls. Americans are tired of all this nonsense.
Watch and see what happens if Obama goes "off the reservation" with the executive actions he's been threatening to use to get what he wants without working with Congress. The next two years look to be the rockiest in American history.

Doc
11-12-2014, 03:14 PM
But it is newsworthy, Doc. It is proof that the President and the Dems perpetrated a lie on the American people to 1)destroy the healthcare available to most Americans and place them in a government regulated plan that won't work for anyone, and 2)that they planned to violate the civil rights of every American citizen with this legislation by lying about its intent.

This Gruber guy said it out loud in plain English. To me, it's an admission of guilt in a planned criminal act. It's a confession. At the least it's a 'spontaneous utterance', which denotes admission of guilt.

Like I said before, I'll spring for the rope.

It shouldn't be newsworthy because IMO everybody should have already known this! It was blatantly OBVIOUS from the get go what this was and how it was being presented was a pile of something warm and steaming. The only thing it was missing was pieces of corn and peanuts.

UKHistory
11-13-2014, 03:57 PM
When you listen to the "elite" talk about the rest of us we see what they think of us. Damning, smug...I have been more open to the ACA than many. But wow that arrogance sickens me.

DanISSELisdaman
11-13-2014, 10:10 PM
But, but, but...........Nancy Pelosi has never heard of Gruber. She don't know who he is.

KeithKSR
11-17-2014, 03:53 PM
The same stupid electorate also re-elected Obama in 2012.