PDA

View Full Version : Question for the Mayor of Bozeman

dan_bgblue
10-09-2014, 04:51 PM
What causes the fascination of the people of Montana for Thailand?

http://www.foxnews.com/travel/2014/10/09/where-live-determines-where-travel-new-study-finds/?intcmp=HPBucket

CitizenBBN
10-09-2014, 07:00 PM
The Wyoming folks aren't too creative, going to Canada. But they must like the cold and snow.

dan_bgblue
10-09-2014, 07:44 PM
Another oddity is people from Kansas going to the Philippines. I get some of the connections, but a few of them are beyond my ability to grasp.

ukblue
10-10-2014, 10:52 PM
My son was on the Stennis and they stopped in Thailand. He told me "dad Thailand is a bad place ". I said I would imagine it was a tough place to live. Not that kind of bad dad. Anything is available for the right price and we are not talking about a lot of money.

bigsky
10-11-2014, 10:14 AM
I don't know. But I do know some parents whose college kids have gone to Thailand. There must be a program there that has a tight MT connection.

jazyd
10-11-2014, 10:22 AM
Must think it is Exotic, then reality sets in. Pretty place but can get in trouble in a hurry.

CitizenBBN
10-11-2014, 05:42 PM
I don't know. But I do know some parents whose college kids have gone to Thailand. There must be a program there that has a tight MT connection.

probably has an exchange program with schools there. Wash U St. Louis has a lot of Korean students b/c they got involved in a government program after the Korean War and have ties to schools there.

Either that or a well priced flight. lol.

I'd like to see Thailand, I'm betting that seedy side would be a bit too obvious and prevalent though.

ukblue
10-27-2014, 07:42 PM
I asked my wife about going there on vacation. Told I was not young enough and not nearly as strong as I used to be. There is a threat in there somewhere.

jazyd
10-27-2014, 08:57 PM
Knowing your wife, it is a definite threat :)

I asked my wife about going there on vacation. Told I was not young enough and not nearly as strong as I used to be. There is a threat in there somewhere.

dan_bgblue
11-01-2014, 08:56 PM

Montana or Thailand?