PDA

View Full Version : Beheading in OKC by Islamic dude

Catonahottinroof
09-26-2014, 04:55 PM
The war is not just overseas, it's here now.

http://m.koco.com/news/medical-examiner-ids-woman-killed-in-moore-warehouse-attack/28262688

jazyd
09-26-2014, 05:02 PM
It was just a matter of when, not if. And the local mosque says they are beefing up security because of what they think might happen to them, ...

And the liberals good friend Obama wants our borders wide open for more of these bastar..s to come in.

Catonahottinroof
09-26-2014, 05:24 PM
And CNN already is sounding apologetic...wanting to gather "facts" before completely reporting the incident.
There are already first hand accounts of him saying "Allah Akbar" during this act. The media needs to remove its head from its ass and quit being politically correct and call it what it is.

dan_bgblue
09-26-2014, 05:33 PM
It is a real shame that the hero of the day could not shoot straight and the SOB is still alive.

Doc
09-26-2014, 07:13 PM
I'm still waiting to see how its blamed on Bush or the GOP.

dan_bgblue
09-26-2014, 09:33 PM
Well, Bush 1 and 2 should have finished the wars and turned that sand into glass, although the media can not say that as they were against both wars.

jazyd
09-26-2014, 11:11 PM
There would not have been a bullet left in my gun as I would have shot him with every one of them

UOTE=dan_bgblue;210807]It is a real shame that the hero of the day could not shoot straight and the SOB is still alive.[/QUOTE]

Catonahottinroof
09-27-2014, 09:56 AM
It's just workplace violence....even though first hand accounts are distinctly reported otherwise

http://yellowhammernews.com/politics-2/sims-slams-media-calling-oklahoma-beheading-radical-islamist-workplace-violence/

kingcat
09-27-2014, 04:58 PM
Dude was an "American" (I hesitate to use that description) criminal who should have been behind bars to begin with. Religion was his excuse to intimidate weaker individuals, and finally to commit the ultimate crime.

http://youtu.be/FtevSi_tJvk

There is no preventing evil when it, as an entity, consumes someone.

suncat05
09-28-2014, 09:48 AM
When are we going to stop playing around with this type of trash and just do what needs to be done?

There needs to be a purging of epic proportions. No mercy, no quarter given. We need to take out the trash.

ShoesSwayedBlue
09-29-2014, 11:41 AM
I never post over here but I just have to say this.

At some point the Muslim world will either get fed up with their own backwards, ignorant maniacs and do something about them or they will keep looking the other way until those maniacs finally do something bad enough to the point where the U.S. actually decides to give them a real war with all the trimmings.

The terrorists confuse political will with military ability. They don't understand that the U.S. is like a Rottweiler versus a housecat here. And we hold our own leash. We've barely taken a nibble yet. But if they #$#$# around and do something that truly affects enough Americans livelihoods and security they'll find out.

suncat05
09-29-2014, 12:45 PM
Right on point, SSB!

Doc
09-29-2014, 05:41 PM
Man, I hate workplace violence.

CitizenBBN
09-29-2014, 08:25 PM
Man, I hate workplace violence.

Obama calling this workplace violence is like calling the ISIS attacks on the Kurds a land surveying dispute.

Catonahottinroof
10-01-2014, 10:21 AM
Another "workplace violence" threat......

Call it what it is people.

http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/oklahoma-nursing-home-beheading-threat/

bigsky
10-01-2014, 04:48 PM
shot by an executive, a citizen with a gun, from what I read

CitizenBBN
10-01-2014, 11:10 PM
shot by an executive, a citizen with a gun, from what I read

Apparently I stand completely corrected from a comment I made elsewhere about concealed carry maybe not stopping this incident. A properly armed citizenry not only could have stopped this guy, but it did. NOt before he killed a person, but before police got there and before he could kill others.

Nolen was ultimately stopped by former Vaughan Foods CEO Mark Vaughan, who shot him with a rifle. Sims pointed out that an Oklahoma gun rights law passed several years ago may have been instrumental in making that possible.

“In 2007, the Oklahoma Legislature passed a bill stating that no employer can prevent workers from keeping their gun locked and out of sight in their cars — even when their cars are on company property,” Sims wrote. “The nut in Oklahoma was stopped by a law-abiding citizen with a gun. Thankfully, Alabama passed a similar law in 2013.”

http://yellowhammernews.com/politics-2/sims-slams-media-calling-oklahoma-beheading-radical-islamist-workplace-violence/

I missed this b/c it's not like the national media is running to point out that a guy with a gun saved lives. It's been unclear if it was a rifle or pistol, if it was left in his car or on his person. He apparently was either with the sheriff's office at some point or was off duty with his personal weapon, and I've even seen reports vary as to whether he was current COO or former CEO.

Needless to say it's reassuring to see the media do such a thorough and accurate job they can't even get his basic job status right.

bigsky
10-02-2014, 08:04 AM
thanks for confirming. yeah nothing from the Bloombergian goo on this one.

Darrell KSR
10-02-2014, 10:42 AM
Apparently I stand completely corrected from a comment I made elsewhere about concealed carry maybe not stopping this incident. A properly armed citizenry not only could have stopped this guy, but it did. NOt before he killed a person, but before police got there and before he could kill others.

Nolen was ultimately stopped by former Vaughan Foods CEO Mark Vaughan, who shot him with a rifle. Sims pointed out that an Oklahoma gun rights law passed several years ago may have been instrumental in making that possible.

“In 2007, the Oklahoma Legislature passed a bill stating that no employer can prevent workers from keeping their gun locked and out of sight in their cars — even when their cars are on company property,” Sims wrote. “The nut in Oklahoma was stopped by a law-abiding citizen with a gun. Thankfully, Alabama passed a similar law in 2013.”

I missed this b/c it's not like the national media is running to point out that a guy with a gun saved lives. It's been unclear if it was a rifle or pistol, if it was left in his car or on his person. He apparently was either with the sheriff's office at some point or was off duty with his personal weapon, and I've even seen reports vary as to whether he was current COO or former CEO.

Needless to say it's reassuring to see the media do such a thorough and accurate job they can't even get his basic job status right.

OT, but Yellowhammer sends out a daily email with interesting pieces like that where you can subscribe. I don't read it every day, but I receive it. It's free if anyone is interested.

CitizenBBN
10-02-2014, 11:07 AM
From what I can tell he was shot while attacking the 2nd victim, who will apparently live, so it directly saved her life and no doubt others.

saw a Christian Science Monitor article citing some study that allowing guns makes it more likely someone is shot on the premises, I really need to look at that methodology b/c i highly doubt it. Really doubt it. I just saw a good compare and contrast on the significance of methodology and how you have to look at the study to really know the truth. I'll start a separate thread on it, it was on lead levels in predatory birds.

Anyway, like you i can't believe the media missed this one. SHocked I say.