PDA

View Full Version : Chuck - better find your floaties - Ann Coulter coming to drown you

Darrell KSR
09-19-2014, 02:55 PM
http://reason.com/blog/2014/09/18/anne-coulter-wants-to-drown-libertarians

Doc
09-19-2014, 02:59 PM
In my book, she is a loud mouth obnoxious bitch. But in this case she is right.

jazyd
09-19-2014, 04:19 PM
She is right on this, two more years of Reid/Obama and the country is totally ruined with no chance of righting the ship.
The ISis thugs might come across in droves to vote illegally in Cal, NJ and NY to swing the election to democrats so their buddy can stay in office.
And that idiot Hannity telling those of us in Miss we are Rino's for voting for Cochran and telling all the McDaniel supporter to vote for the democrat, makes a lot of sense. And then he talks about needing to win the senate, what a douche

CitizenBBN
09-19-2014, 07:32 PM
I'm in the clear, I'm touting Mitch to anyone who will listen b/c it's vital we end the Obama vision of America, one he shares with some very scruffy bearded lunatics of decades past.

I have no problem with running against some of these establishment GOP guys in the primary, but once that is over it's time to unite and focus on stopping the Obama bleeding by having a GOP senate and House. There is no GOP candidate or establishment policy worse than the mildest of Obama's plans. It's a no brainer.

I want to shift the GOP, have talked about it here for more than a decade, but the way to do it isn't to fractionalize and fall out of any political influence, it's to change from within by becoming a voting block within the GOP the candidates must satisfy by addressing our policy goals.

Go Mitch!! :)