PDA

View Full Version : Today's Darwin Award

dan_bgblue
09-11-2014, 04:17 PM
Burglar asleep with loot (http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/09/11/accused-burglar-falls-asleep-next-to-bag-jewelry/?intcmp=latestnews)

jazyd
09-11-2014, 05:22 PM
Probably went to high school in Jackson, Ms :)

CitizenBBN
09-11-2014, 05:48 PM
Jeez, another one of my relatives famous for the wrong reasons.

PedroDaGr8
09-11-2014, 05:52 PM
I dunno how this is a Darwin Award (which is for self-removal of harmful genes from the genepool).

I'm guessing meth head after a long bender. Crashed and fell asleep.

suncat05
09-11-2014, 08:10 PM
Along with the young lady that I arrested in the Courtroom today for trying to actually physically attack her Mother. I tried to give her an escape mechanism by taking her left arm and trying to lead her away from Mom while telling her that nothing good could come from what she seemed intent on doing. She violently jerked her arm away from me and then lunged at her Mom. Well, enough is enough, and you just can't fix stupid. I grabbed her, pinned her to the wall and put the handcuffs on her. End of story! Except, that wasn't the end of it...........
When the Road Patrol Supervisor and the zone Deputy showed up, and before they took her out of the Courthouse, they asked her if she had anything in her purse/bags that was going to cause her problems when she got to the County Jail. "NO!", she said, so off they take her. Only, when they got her to the Jail, they found two bottles of pills that were not hers. And, during Court, she was urine tested by DCF because she had been arrested about a month ago and had her child taken from her because she was arrested on Possession of Methamphetamines as the result of a traffic stop. So not only did she catch a charge from me, she picked up 2 brand new felonies for Introduction of Contraband into a Jail/Prison facility. And since she is out on bond for the original charge that brought her to Court today, I am pretty sure her bond on that previous felony case is going to be revoked.
But, there is a positive to all of this. Maybe, just maybe, I saved her life today. I can only hope. Or at least saved her child's life by keeping her and that poison away from that child. Or maybe Darwin was right after all...........:533:

runbch
09-11-2014, 09:32 PM
He must have thought that he had it in the bag.

Doc
09-12-2014, 11:12 PM
Probably went to high school in Jackson, Ms :)

You assume he went to HS. You assume too much