PDA

View Full Version : 13 hours, Benghaziz on Fox News tonight

jazyd
09-05-2014, 11:42 PM
I hope all watched but doubt many did. If you did you realized how corrupt this administration is, spineless POS all of them starting with Obama and Hillary and all involved that night. They all lied, and the one at the top told the contractors three times to " stand down" and those guys, true heroes, each agree that had they been allowed to leave immediately they could have saved those people.

Fascinating show with Brett Baier, his admiration for those men clearly in his eyes. Those guys went thru hell that night.

Just so all know how I feel, I hate Obama and everything he has done to this country. As suncat said, we will be attacked again, probably soon. There is much blood on Obamas hands, there soon will be more

suncat05
09-07-2014, 08:02 AM
Two years after the attack and after the deaths of those 4 Americans, we're just now hearing this.
Myself, I think Obama & Hillary were arming the beginning phases of ISIS, as we know it now. Obama wanted Assad out in Syria, and I believe that this is where it all went wrong. Assad has proven to be a much tougher foe than was anticipated by this administration, and that once again, as has been the pattern under Obama, his administration backed the wrong team.

I believe that ISIS has both chemical & biological weapons, liberated from Saddam's arms caches after said weapons were sent to Syria prior to the invasion by the U.S. & Britain in 2003. The Syrians had those weapons all along, and I believe Assad was supposed to be the caretaker, but when Obama moved to destabilize Syria, just like he did Iraq & Libya & Egypt, some of the bad players in Syria took advantage of the situation like all terrorists do, used them on the Syrians and made it look like Assad did it when all along it was ISIS that did it.

Great job of destabilizing an entire region of the earth by an American President who is an amateur and way out of his depth. Great job of patting the Iranians on the head while they actively pursue a nucear device, great job of deposing long-time American allies in a region where we really needed them to be, great job of alienating our allies in Israel & Europe, and another great job of destabilizing our southern border instead of protecting Americans as he took an oath to do. But I don't think "community organizers" take an oath of any kind, much less have any true understanding of one when they're required to not only swear to it, but live up to it. This President has done NONE of that.

blueboss
09-07-2014, 09:07 AM
I forgot about it being on, is there an encore presentation scheduled?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dan_bgblue
09-07-2014, 03:20 PM
Airs again twice tonight. 8:00 edt and 11:00 edt

linkage (http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/fox-news-reporting/transcript/fox-news-reporting-13-hours-benghazi)

blueboss
09-07-2014, 08:20 PM
Airs again twice tonight. 8:00 edt and 11:00 edt

linkage (http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/fox-news-reporting/transcript/fox-news-reporting-13-hours-benghazi)

Thank you, the DVR is set.

suncat05
09-11-2014, 08:31 AM
I would love to know who this CIA Station Chief named "Bob" is. I'd love to know if he gave these 3 guys the stand down order on his own, or if that order came from higher up. That will get us much closer to finding out the truth than listening to anything anyone in this administration says.

I still believe this administration was arming these bad guys, and somebody on the other team flipped the script on them once they got the weapons they wanted. Killing the American Ambassador was just icing on the cake for them, causing this administration to two-step and dosey-doe to the terrorists tune, not to the music this administration wants you to hear.

jazyd
09-11-2014, 09:25 AM
Suncat, I doubt we ever see "Bob" as he has been hidden or worse. I remember hearing on TV during that time only one person can give a stand down order, commander in chief. And I seem to remember a flight officer at the time saying his guys were ready to take off and were told to stand down.

Also we were told by the then Sec of a Defense that we couldn't send in troops to an active zone w/o knowing what was happening. Seems they were watching everything thst was happening live via a satellite.

suncat05
09-11-2014, 01:36 PM
You know jazy, if all of this had happened in a matter of 30 minutes to an hour, I can see where there could have been some hesitation on the idea of sending in other personnel. Until somebody calls for help..........and then I don't care what the circumstances are at that very moment, when American personnel yell for help, and we know that they did, several times, then the time for talk is over and action is the requirement.
Somebody in this administration is responsible for the deaths of these 4 Americans. Somebody. And my feeling is that there was something else going on, which is why the Ambassador himself was physically on site. But whatever it is/was/could be, this administration is doing an extremely unusual amount dodging whatever questions should be asked.
But the mere fact that security personnel were repeatedly told to stand down while knowing that other Americans were under attack on a U.S. compound and were asking for help does not pass any smell test that I know of.

blueboss
09-11-2014, 03:41 PM
Bob is probably the same guy that recently surfaced as an eye witness to the Ferguson MO shooting.

He is alleged to be only 50 feet away and coroborates every other account where the police officer shot the perp in cold blood

jazyd
09-11-2014, 05:20 PM
suncat, pretty bad when our guys call for help, we have non military men ready to go help and they are told NO. They finally disobeyed orders and went anyway trying to save those men. The blood is on heads for sure, several heads. They asked for more security and were denied. They asked for immediate help that night and none came.

Now, was there CIA involvment in something that was top secret, who knows, doesn't matter, our people needed help immediately.

I have often wondered if the SEC of Defense 'retired' because of what happened, he did so not long after that night. I have to wonder if he is being the good democrat and keeping his mouth shut but can't stomach what happened.

suncat05
09-11-2014, 08:16 PM
Yeah, that thought crossed my mind too. Especially when it all happended so quickly, and then there were stories "leaked" about him allegedly having an extramarital affair. Yeah, could have been, sure, but they way it all played out, and the speed with which it all happened, makes me wonder if Petraeus didn't "fall on his sword" to protect someone..........